CHICKEN MASTER

^ IM OBSESSED WITH THAT SONG!!

This chapter goes to @SabrinaCastillo369 you're awesome! Thanks for reading!

Chapter 29

Harry POV

I wasn't really expecting us to be put together. Louis' been glaring at me for the hour we've been here. He hasn't said anything to me. I don't know why he's mad at me, he yelled at me when he told me he loved me, he came to my house and passed out, I nursed him when he woke up with a hangover. But yet. He's still mad at me.

I'm currently sitting in the hot tub trying not to look at him. I'm pressuring Shawn into telling me the hot details of his hickey. "No Zarry! I'm not telling you!" He yells.

Zayn and I look at each other, "now you owe us an explanation since you called us that," Zayn says while crossing his arms.

"What?! It's easier that way! Better then say 'Zayn and Harry'" he says exasperated.

"Is it?" Zayn says.

"Ugh fine. Niall and I started 'fighting' over where we would sleep and things got a bit heated," he says looking over at the pool. I follow his gaze and see Niall splashing water in Louis' face, right after that Liam pushes Niall under water. I giggle a little before looking back at Shawn and Zayn. Zayn's eyes are trained on Liam.

I snap in front of his face a couple times before he looks at me. "What?" He asks, "no one ever said I couldn't look."

Shawn rolls his eyes, splashing water in Zayn's face. "Boys! Boys not in the hot tub!" A girl screams.

We all turn to glare at her before exiting the hot tub. I wait until Zayn is walking by the pool to shove him in. He screams, grabbing onto me, making me fall in with him, both of us screaming like girls. I merge from the water, shaking my wet curls out of my face.

I wipe my eyes, looking up at Shawn, who is holding his stomach from laughing so hard. I huff swimming up to the side holding my hand out, "help out a brother," I say.

Shawn grabs my hand and I grip it hard, pushing my foot up against the side of the pool and pulling him towards me. Shawn goes head first into the pool. Zayn and I start cracking up when Shawn's glares at us. Shawn squeaks and I pull my eyebrows together about to ask what's wrong until Niall pops up behind him.

"Chicken?" Niall says. I nod my head and look at the boys. We all get together. I pull Niall on my shoulders.

Louis jumps onto Liam's shoulders and they both stick out their hands

Louis jumps onto Liam's shoulders and they both stick out their hands. I feel myself almost fall back so I quickly grab onto his thighs. Niall starts to push on Louis. Louis yells when he falls back and Niall's pulls his hands into fists and starts yelling, pointing at Shawn and winking.

"Who wants to go against the master of chicken next!!" He yells, "I choose that beautiful boy right their," he says pointing at Shawn

"Who wants to go against the master of chicken next!!" He yells, "I choose that beautiful boy right their," he says pointing at Shawn. Shawn turns red before looking at Zayn.

~~~

We play a couple rounds before we decide to go back to our rooms. I change into some pajamas. Louis walks out with a beanie and some plaid pajama pants, he has a gray t-shirt with a maroon sweatshirt over.

 Louis walks out with a beanie and some plaid pajama pants, he has a gray t-shirt with a maroon sweatshirt over

He looks me up and down before going to his phone. I look at him and roll my eyes. I hear someone knock on the door so I quickly go get it. I see Zayn Liam Shawn and Niall looking at me smiling, Zayn holds up a bag of popcorn cheesing wider. "Movie?" Niall asks from the back.

Louis walks up behind me, "what?" He asks. "Movie?" Niall repeats. I move out of the way so they can walk in. I grab the remote laying on the end of the bed. Liam puts the popcorn in the microwave. I turn on the tv and wait for the boys to come and sit down.

After we are all situated, Shawn laying in Niall's lap, Liam and Louis next to Niall, me laying across the bottom of the bed with Zayn laying his head on my side, his legs on Shawn's. Almost like old times.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians?"

"Ew. No. They give me head aches."

"Toy Story?"

"Yes!"

"Shut up Liam. No."

"Venom?"

"Eh. No."

"Greta?"

"Yes."

"Sure"

"Perfect."

After deciding on a movie I start to fall asleep. I put my head in my arms and my eyes start to close.

~~~

"Harry," someone whispers, shaking me, "Harry. Wake the fuck up."

The someone moves the hair out of my face. I roll over, moving their hand away, I hear them groan before I'm falling. I hit the ground with a 'oof'.

I glare up and see a smirking Louis'. "The hell do you want Louis?" I snap.

"Unless you want to be sleeping with my feet in your mouth I suggest you move onto the bed," he says.

I roll my eyes while saying, "well since I'm already up."

I try to sit up but fail, I look up at Louis and make grabby hands, "help me up," I say.

He smiles, pulling me up. We are inches away, he looks at my lips, we share one of those 'moments' but the TV ruins it, someone on the TV screams and we jump apart. I look at it and watch a girl get stabbed, I laugh awkwardly. I move onto the bed pulling off my pants. "Wha- what are you doing?" I turn my head and see Louis looking at me.

"Uh. Taking off my pants," I say, "just cause I'm sleeping here doesn't mean I'm not going to sleep naked."

"You are not sleeping naked!" Louis scoffs. I snicker, "I was kidding, I'm sleeping in my boxers. Calm down Kitten." The pet name slips out of my mouth before I realize it. My smile instantly slips, his face turns a deeper shade of red. I mutter a 'goodnight' before quickly hiding under the covers. The light turns off and the bed dips in next to me.

—-
1025 words

How did you like the pictures? I think I might be doing that more often. This was a fun chapter to right! Have a good life!!

 This was a fun chapter to right! Have a good life!!