Love and Hate Shouldn't Mix?

(AHHHHHH he's such a king!!!!)

This was kinda getting long so I'm splitting it into two parts. I haven't written the next part but I believe it will switch POV's a lot.

WARNING: panic attack. Mention of Jay's death. Mention of Robin's death.

Sorry this kinda took a darker turn then I thought it would but. Ya know how writing is...

and again sorry for horrid grammar and stuff I didn't read over it. Once I'm done writing this entire thing I'll go back correct the messed up parts...

Enjoy! ;)

Smile 😁, Gay 🏳️‍🌈, Live Life 💙💚,
-quooper

Chapter Fourteen

Love and Hate Shouldn't Mix?

Louis POV

I hate everyone. They all just stab you in the fucking back. You're alone. I've always been alone. Since my mother died of cancer in 9th grade. I have no one. I had Liam and Niall. They are the only ones who knows why I stopped talking to Harry. Where I was halfway through 9th grade. Why I stopped smiling and joking for a very long time. I'm still so hurt. I'm just really good at faking shit.

I walk into the schools bathrooms and walk up to the toilets. I throw up until I'm sure I've got nothing left in me. I get up, walking over to the mirror gripping the sides of the sink.

Lottie holds her hand while I sit in the corner. Mum looks over at me smiling.

"Fuck!" I yell, I bring my fist back and my fist collides with the glass. Shards fly everywhere.

"I love you boo bear."

I collapse to the floor sobbing. Almost yelling.

My black suit is itchy as Lottie holds my hand. I see the pretty flower standing around the casket. A picture of my mum standing in front of it.

I tug at my hair, tear streaming down my face. I hear the door open but I don't give a shit. I need to hurt. I need it now. A hand gets placed on my shoulder, I move forward and the hand slides off. Their hand comes on my shoulder again, making me growl. I push myself up, grabbing whoever is holding me and pushing them hard.

My breathing is coming in gasps as I look up at Harry. I push him again hoping to get a reaction. He just sits there looking at me, I feel another wave of emotions hit me and I almost fall to the ground again. But Harry catches me.

I try to push him away, yelling curses, but he just wraps his arms around me. I melt into the hug and grip his shirt painting it with tears. My head falls onto his chest, he tightens his grip on me. He pulls us away from the glass, bringing us to the ground.

Once I calm down I look up at Harry. He looks like he wants to say something. I give him a look, "what?"

"Em. You know when, uh." He looks away so grab his chin and make him look up at me. His eyes are red. He takes a breath, "you know when we stopped being friends." I nod my head, "it was so hard. You remember my dad Robin?"

I remember. I remember all of us little boys sitting on the bench watching his mother come up with a white dress. I remember grabbing Harry's hand and seeing the pride written on his face as his mom and Robin exchange vows. Robin bringing home pizza and a Redbox movie for us to watch home. Being a score holder when us boys would play soccer. I nod.

Tears start to run down Harry's face and he bites his lip, "he died of cancer a little after we stopped being friends."

I stop breathing and close my eyes, "Harry." I get out before I start to sob again, "Hazza. My mom is dead."