Dark

WARNING: SMUTTY SMUT THAT SMUTS SMUT SMUT SMUT. SMUT! If you get uncomfortable with smut then you can skip to the next chapter cause the only thing that is happening is smut in this chapter.

Sorry. I'm just really tired. And bored and got nothing to do with my life so I'm writing smut!!!! Fml. How do you like my new cover??? Because I hate it. I need to learn how to do stuff so I can make stuff. If ya know what I mean. I have no idea what to name the chapter....

Toodles!!

Chapter 18

Liam's POV

My eyes widen a little at his suggestion. 'Are you sure?'

Zayn grinds down again and lets out another moan. I feel myself harden more. We fumble with our pants as we pull them off, so we're completely naked. I flip us so I'm on top. "Lube?" I ask.

"Shit. I'm my pant pocket. Also a condom." He replies.

I get off the bed and pick up his pants. I find a packet of lube and a condom waiting for me. I grab them and make my way back to Zayn. He's stroking himself lazily with his eyes half closed. I open the packet of lube and pour some of the sticky substance on three of my fingers.

I bring my pinkie to his rim and circle it before slowly pushing it inside of him. His chest  stops moving so I look up at him. He stopped jerking off and is now gripping the sheets with his hands. "Does it hurt?" I ask. Trying to keep his mind off the burn.

"Only stings a little- oh" while he was talking I slid my ring finger along with my pinkie finger. I start moving them in and out of him slowly. I start to scissor my fingers and Zayn lets out a little whimper. I feel the slide become easier so I bring my middle finger in. I curl them and Zayn lets out a loud moan and arches his back.

"There."

I angle my fingers to his bundle of nerves. When I feel like he's prepared enough I pull my fingers out and wipe them on the sheet. Silently apologizing to whoever lives in this room. I rip open the condom and put it on myself.

I put the rest of the lube onto my hand and rub it all over my erection. I look up at Zayn, he's running a hand through his hair and looking at me. I bring his legs farther apart and line myself up. I look up at him again silently asking for his approval. He nods his head and I bring the tip in.

He hisses at the stretch. I slowly go in until I'm bottomed out. I sit for a little bit so he can get used to it. "You can move now," He says after a minute.

I pull back until I'm almost pulled out before slamming back in. He lets out a high pitched moan. I start to thrust in at a pace. I kiss at his jaw and what ever I can reach. I attach my lips to one of his nipples, which causes me to readjust my position. He arches his back again letting out a string of moans. "There! Liam!"

I smirk and move more comfortably but making sure I'm still hitting his prostate. At this point he's a writhing mess. I bring my hand to his dick and start to move in sync with my thrusts. His moans start to get higher pitched as he starts to reach his high. "Liam. I'm going to-"

He says my name as he comes on his stomach. He clenches which causes me to come in the condom. We ride out our orgasms.

I pull out and Zayn flinches a little. He looks a little dazed but he sits up anyway. "Shit Liam. I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Do you need me to carry you home?" I tease.

"Oh please be my Prince Charming." He says with an eye roll.

I pull off the condom and throw it in the rooms garbage, again silently apologizing. Maybe I'll leave a note. Zayn and I get up and get dressed. Zayn is about to leave the room before I stop him, "uh. Thank you."

He gives me a confused look, "for the sex?"

"No. For doing this. The party."

"Oh. You're welcome." He turns to leave but turns back around, "I just want you to be happy." Before shutting the door. Leaving me in the room alone.

—-
Yittle bonus (Liam's note to the room owner)

Um. I don't really know how to start this. I just wanted to apologize for the mess me and my mate made.

Sincerely,
Person who made the mess and is very sorry...

—-
803 words including authors note because I don't know how to do anything.