Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved

Chapter 33

Louis POV

I glare over at Harry, "what the hell did you see?!" I say.

"It's a Dunlin. A rare bird to see in Minnesota," Harry's eyes are bright as he we walk father from the path.

"Harry. We're going to lose the others. And Amber didn't seem to keen on us losing them. I-" I say before Harry cuts me off.

"It's right there!" Harry squeals. He's pointing a light tan bird. I look at Harry's bright face, I smile reaching out and pushing a loose hair out of his face. He turns his head his smile still big. He makes me feel giddy inside.

I quickly look away, back at the trail, which wasn't there. "Crap. Harry. I can't see the trail. Which way did we come from?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders, so I smack the back of his head. "Ouch. What the fuck was that for?" He yells.

"We are fucking lost Harold," I yell. His eyes widen. We decide to walk around for around half an hour, this minutes ticking by. I pull out my phone hoping for so luck but there is no service. I sit down on the ground and lean against a tree. Harry plops next to me, running a hand through my hair.

"We got lost for a bird. A fucking bird," I say. Harry nods his head.

"Sorry. I was fascinated," he whispers, he moves his body so he's facing me, "We should do something to pass the time."

"What?" I ask.

"Name birds?" He suggests. I nod my head looking up in the trees. I point up at a black capped chickadee, "James Corden." I say.

"Like our teacher?" He asks.

"Yeah. Because they are loud but funny to watch."

Harry start getting into a fit of giggles. He falls forward into my lap, twisting his body so he's looking up at me. The sun is hitting his face just right, making his green eyes shine. I loop one of my fingers through his curls.

My hand runs through his hair as I set my chin on his head. The movie plays in front of us. Harry brings his head back, kissing under my chin, making me giggle. I slide my hands down his body, tickling him hard. Both of us start laughing before we get interrupted by Niall throwing popcorn at us. "Get a room!"

Harry is smiling up at me before he sits up. He puts a hand on my cheek. I lean forward a little, licking my lips. I swallow hard before moving onto my knees and placing a kiss on Harry's cheek.

He leans in again but this time attaching our lips. I close my eyes, moving my lips with his. "HARRY! LOUIS!" I jerk away from Harry looking around. We both rush up, trying to wipe ourselves off as best as we can.

We run towards the voices. We finally hit the trail, I look at Harry laughing. I tug a leaf out of his hair. I place a kiss on his lips before we walk down the trail to the yelling boys. We get over a hill and spot the boys walking towards us. We fast walk over to them. Amber is crossing her arms at me.

"Oops."

Amber rolls her eyes, "let's get back to camp and eat lunch." She says as she pushes past us. I turn to the other boys, they are all crossing their arms.

~~~

After a day of climbing and team work I'm almost falling asleep. I sit in on e of the seats in the back, Harry sitting next to me. I look out the window a earbud placed in my ear, the other in Harry's. We pass a barn and a single pigeon flys out.

"Kevin," I mutter. Harry looks up at me confused. I repeat myself, "I'm naming that pigeon Kevin."

Harry snickers, rolling his eyes. I sit on my phone as the minutes go by fast. Before I know it we're at the hotel. We all pile out of the busses, making our way back into the building. Liam and I walk over to the Starbucks before going to our rooms. "So. You and Zayn," I say as we wait for our drinks to come.

He smiles to himself, "yeah. We don't hate each other anymore." He says.

I nudge him with my elbow, "I bet you guess are more then just friends," I tease.

"Oh yeah. We are a lot more than friends," he mutters.

"Oh my word you guys are getting married already! Can I be the best man?!" I half yell, almost everyone turns to look at us. I wave sarcastically at them, making them look away.

"Lewis?" The barista yells, Liam smirks a little. I roll my eyes, grabbing my drink. We walk back to the hotel after Liam gets his drink. "What about you and Harry?" Liam asks.

I think about our kiss in the woods, making me blush. "Em. We're good too." Is all I say. Liam raises a eyebrow at me, I walk faster.

Once we make it to my room I mutter a goodbye before staggering in my room. I look at Harry laying on the bed watching the tv. He looks up at me, flashing me a dimple smile. I smile back, "what have you been up to?" I ask, trying to make a conversation.

I set my coffee on the table, turning Harry again. He's off the bed, walking around it to me. "What are you do-" Harry cuts me off by smashing his lips against mine.

I hum into the kiss, caught off guard by him. His hands are on my cheeks, we start turning and before I know it I'm falling on top of Harry. I smile into the kiss, Harry slips his tongue into my mouth. I pull away making Harry whine. "Calm down Kitten. Eager aren't we?" I say, my hand gripping his hip.

Harry nods his head hard, I laugh kissing him again.

—-
1007 words

LARRY KISSED AHHH!

SHIALL AND ZIAM ARE OFFICIALLY A THING!

I watched James Corden with Louis Tomlinson while writing this.

James Corden

Louis Tomlinson

Louis Tomlinson scrunch smile.

Louis Tomlinson almost re-enacting the ionic kitten and jealous Larry moment.

Did I say Louis Tomlinson?

Oh. And Louis Tomlinson.