WHAT IS THAT?!

I've been reading and writing so much Shiall smut (on my account is the 'Shiall Smut' book) and wow. I kinda got a bit carried away at this one. At least y'all haven't really been deprived of smut... but yeah enjoy.

Chapter 28

Niall POV

I fast walk into the spinning doors, lugging my suitcase. My blanket is wrapped around my neck. We wait by the front desk for a room key to be handed to us. I look at the big room, the breakfast room is to our left and a long hall that leads to more rooms, behind us is the elevators and escalators. James walks up to Shawn and I handing us our key.

I look at the room number, 207, I look over at Shawn showing him the number. He nods his head and we walk to the elevator. I press the up button, "I bet it's going to be this one." I say pointing at the one on the left.

He shakes his head while saying, "no the right one. Let's make a bet. Who ever wins gets to chose where they are sleeping first."

I look at him with a smirk, "Okay." I bring my hand out and he takes it. We watch the numbers above the elevator change. I see Shawns elevator light up, showing that his was here. He smiles and claps, "I won!"

I roll my eyes shrugging my shoulders, "we'll see about that." I whisper.

He jerks his head over to me after pressing the 'level two' button. "What do you mean 'we'll see about that?'" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders again ignoring him. He hits my arm but I look at the ground. The doors open, I walk out with Shawn still looking at me, suspicion coating his eyes. We walk over to our room not saying anything. I put the key in the slot waiting for the light to turn green.

I walk into the room looking at the one bed, "welp. I call this one," I say bluntly.

Shawn crosses his arms, "we had a deal."

I scratch my head, "did we?" I ask looking around stupidly.

He rolls his eyes dropping his stuff, looking like he is about to attack but he stops before he reaches the bed. He looks me up and down, biting his lip while looking at me with innocent eyes.

"I think I'm going to go for a swim," he tells me. I watch him pull off his coat slowly. He pulls his shirt over his head, giving me a full view of his beautiful stomach. I swallow hard, not being able to keep my eyes away from him. He looks at me after his shirt is across the room. We lock eyes before I sit up and grab him by the front of his jeans.

I pull him on top of me and he lets out a little squeal. "Fuck," I growl, running my hand down his back, "you're such a fucking tease."

He shivers bringing his legs to my sides so he's straddling me. He places a kiss on my lips while he brings his good hand under my shirt. This was getting much more heated then I expected on the first night. He starts tracing his fingers along my hips and would occasionally dip his finger under the waist band.

I try to hold back a groan that bubbled in chest but fail miserably. He smirks down at me bringing his hand up and flattening it against my chest. "I'm going to sleep here." He states.

I run my hands down his sides, "we're going to sleep here." I say while kissing his cheek.

He giggles before falling sideways onto the bed. He moves so his bad wrist is laying across my chest and his head is in the crook of my neck. I bring my hand through his hair and say, "you still owe me for teasing me."

He look up at me as best as he can, "do I?" He asks.

I reach down pressing my fingers into his side. He giggles and squirms trying to get out of my reach. I maneuver so I'm on top of him, caging him in between my legs. I start tickling him, laughing when he lets out little giggles. He try's to turns to the side but I grab his shoulders. I bend down and start kissing all over his face. He tries moving his hips so I press down a little and he stops all his moving.

I move my face away from his and see his eyes are closed and he's biting his lip. I bring my hips down again and see his chest rise fast. I smirk and bring my lips down to a place on his neck. I attach my lips darting my tongue out. He lets out a little whine bringing his hand up to hair. I suck hard, hoping to leave a dark mark on his neck so everyone will know he's mine.

I pull away from his neck and smile at my work. There is a red mark on his neck, bound to turn a dark purple. I kiss Shawn before moving off his neck. "Lets go swimming," I say to Shawn, who is still laying on the bed.

He gets up on his elbows biting his lip. "Yeah. We should," he sounds breathless. We pull off our clothes and put on our swimming trunks. Shawn walk into the bathroom and screeches, "Niall!" I smirk a little as I walk into the bathroom. Shawn is bent over the sink looking at his neck. "Shit! I shouldn't have done this. Now the boys are going to be teasing me all week," he say rubbing at it, as if it would go away.

I walk up behind him grabbing his hips and putting my chin on his shoulder. "I think you look good," I say rubbing my thumbs over his hips.

He rolls his eyes before glaring at me through the mirror. I smile innocently before grabbing a shirt and pulling it on. I watch as Shawn does the same. We walk out the door, I look over the balcony, seeing Liam and Louis messing in the pool and Zayn and Harry looking at them through the over sized hot tub. We walk over to the stairs.

Once we are inside the pool area I grab some towels for Shawn and I. I set down our card before I hear, "WHAT IS THAT?!"

I turn quickly and see Harry touching his hickey. Zayn rolls his eyes, "it's a hickey Harry," he says while looking at Shawn's neck also.

"No shit Honey." Harry says shoving Zayns head. I watch them and smirk. I walk over to the pool side, I jump in and go over to Louis and Liam.

—-
1145 words

Lmao. I will try and to start updating every week but it was kinda messed up when I got my phone taken away. But yeah...