Chapter ten

Prank Wars

Louis POV

"open up!"

Someone yells loudly, I open my eyes to the dark room, someone banging loudly on the door. I hear people shuffling around outside of the room, I sit up quickly, fuck is there a fire? The banging stops, I look around the room. It's not mine, a red haired boy laying on the other bed, I look down at the floor, a head of brown curls snoring lightly on the floor. My eyebrows pull together as I look down at Harry.

"Are you sure there are people in here?" I hear someone say outside of the room, I stand up, accidentally stepping on Harrys ankle. Harry yells loudly, I bend over trying to say sorry, Harry sits up, banging against my head.

"Fuck," I mutter, the pounding on the door starting up again. Harry looks up at me with a confused look, the red head next to us sitting up in his bed.

"Who is that?" Harry asks, "god. I feel like shit."

"Hello?!" a guys outside yells, I roll my eyes, sliding around Harry. I open the door, the door gets pushed open as guys flood in. Holding bats and air soft guns, my mouth drops open in surprise as the push me to the ground.

"Hands behind your back," one of them yells, all of them wearing bandannas to cover their faces.

"Or what. You'll shoot me with a air soft gun," I snap, one of the quickly press the trigger, it hits me in the arm. "Ow, fuck, fine." They tug a zip tie around my wrists and shove a paper bag over my head. I roll my eyes when I hear Harry panicking, this is obviously seniors pulling a very terrible prank of us. One of the guys push me out the door, another grabbing my arm and pulling me around. My bare feet hit the cold grass, we walk quietly, Harry being told to shut up whenever he asks a question.

I roll my eyes under the bag, the sound of a van door opening catches my attention before I'm shoved into a car. I bump into someone, a couple whispers around the car. They shove a buckle over my shoulder as the car starts driving, we drive for about ten minutes, Harry trying to talk again keeping me up.

"Get up!" Someone yells as the car stops.I groan loudly, trying to tug my zip ties apart.

"I'm buckled dumbass maybe you should take off these zip ties," I mutter, sitting back against the seat. The couple people grumble behind me before my buckle comes up. I sit up, struggling to get out of the car without help. Someone grabs my arm and helps me down. I flinch as my feet hit gravel, we walk a couple feet before stopping. Someone knocks on a door, whispering something I can't hear. The door opens and I'm led inside, they push me down to my knees and tug the bag off my head.

I look around the room, a lot of boys in my grade looking around confused. My eye brows pull together as a couple of people walk into the middle of the room, bandannas tied around their mouths. "Are we joining a cult?" someone jokes, a couple of us snicker as the guys in the middle roll their eyes.

They all tug down their masks, one of them smiling wildly. Upper classmen, I think one of them is Nick, I watch Nick look around the room with excited eyes. "Welcome, to the 2018 prank wars." My mouth drops open in shock, everyone talking starting to yell at once, Nick raises his hands, everyone quieting down at once.

"Are you fucking stupid?" I yell suddenly, everyone turning to me, "coming into peoples rooms late while we're all hungover. And with air soft guns? Man what if someone thought they were real guns? You were willing to cause mass panic for your stupid game."

Nick opens his mouth as people nod quietly. "Well that's why we did only guys so they know the difference between an air soft gun and a real gun," one of the guys next to Nick pipes up.