Knees

Why is she so pretty? Anygays. I don't like her. And please don't say 'tReAt PeOpLe WiTh KiNdNeSs.' Screw that. It not because she 'dated Louis' she just did something that made me hold a grudge on her for a long time now.

Chapter 20

Harry's POV

I put on my black fedora and took on more look in the mirror. I fix my curls until I feel like I look presentable. I walk up to the bed and grab my keys, wallet, and my phone I tossed there earlier. I make my way out of the dormitory and to my car.

I start my car and type in the address on my phone. I have a quiet drive there. I may be a bit early but it's fine. I pull up and hop out of my car, locking the doors. I'm not going to drink tonight because I don't want the problem of a hangover tomorrow. I knock on the door.

After couple seconds it opens and I see Liam yelling at someone inside. "Oh hey Harry," he says.

"Hi." I say as I brush by him.

I walk in and there are a couple people. I guess I was really early. So I make my way over to the drinks and grab a red cup and fill it up with some Sprite. I walk out of the living room and spot Zayn on the couch.

I quickly rush over to him and plop down. I look over his outfit and ask, "Who are you supposed to be? Yourself?"

Zayn rolls his eyes and takes my cup from my hand and takes a drink. He hands it back before leaning back, "you not drinking tonight?"

I shake my head, "not really in the mood. Ya know?"

"Yeah I'm not going to tonight either. Hopefully lose my gay virginity."

I throw my head back and laugh loudly, "you haven't done the deed with Liam or Calum?"

"No."

I smile and bring the cup to my lips. I look up and the crowd has seemed to get bigger. The music is also getting louder so stand up turning to Zayn, "I'm gonna go find Nick." I yell over the music.

He just nods his head and waves me away. I walk through the crowd and see Nick standing by the door talking to Noah Centineo, the guy that Nick has a crush on. Nick spots me and says something to Noah before walking up to me. I earned glare from Noah, I just smirk at him before looking back at Nick.

I pull him to a different room away from the jealous boy, "Omg! Nick he was so jealous!"

He smiles, "wait really?"

"Yes! He glared at me. You might have him soon."

He claps his hands, " so... how is it with Louis."

I roll my eyes and sigh deeply before replying, "I'm giving up. He acts like he cares. Then he acts like a jerk. I'm just done. Fuck him. We're going to focus on you getting your mans."

I poke him in the side and I watch Niall and Shawn go in front of the tv starting to sing. I smile and Nick and I walk to the middle of the dancing people. We both start to dance together. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around. Noah is standing there, he speaks up, "mind if I steal Nick for a bit?"

"Be my guest." I reply and go back to the wall. I watch through the people and see Louis stumbling up the stairs. So I decide to push my way through the intoxicated people and follow Louis up the stairs.

I watch him go into a room. I look up and down the hallway before entering the room. I see Louis sitting on the bed alone looking at his hands. "Hey Louis. Are you okay?" I ask.

He looks up from hands, his face is red, clearly drunk, "oh hi Hazza. I mean Harry. Harold." He coughs a little, " what's you ask?"

"I guess your not?"

"Not what?"

"Okay. You're really drunk aren't you."

He lifts his hand and brings his fingers about a millimeter apart, "enie wenie bit"

I roll my eyes, "Okay let's get you home."

I walk up to him and grab his arm but when I get ahold of it he jerks it away, "no."

I back up a bit and pull my eyebrows together, "Why?"

"Why don't you bring Nick home. Maybe you guys can fuck while you're at it."

I take a step back, "excuse me? What's that matter to you?"

He throws his hands in the air out of exasperation, "because Harry!"

I get frustrated of his short answers and my voice rises, "because why Louis?!?"

"Because I'm in love with you you prick!"

Both of our jaws drop. I sit there for a couple seconds before trying to speak, "Lou-"

"Get out."

I bring a hand over my face, "you can't just do tha-"

"I can do what ever the fuck I want. Get out now."

"No! Oh my go-"

"I said get out now!" He yells as the door flys open.

We both turn towards the door and I see Zayn and Liam standing there. They both look flushed and out of breath. I turn to Louis before pushing past Liam and Zayn and running down the stairs.

I run out to my car and speed home. I slam the door closed once I reach the dorms. I throw my hat on the ground and kick it. I plop on the bed and grab a pillow. I shove it in my face and scream as loud as I can into it. I scream until my lungs hurt. I throw my pillow back down and plop my head onto it.

Soon my anger runs out and drowsiness takes over.

—-
982 words

Kinda short. Another update! Yay! It's midnight and I've been binging 'The Office'. I had no idea what to name it so...