Chapter nine

Blowjobs and second kisses

Zayns POV

"I'm going to get killed in here," I whisper to Niall, trying to press my heals into the carpet as Niall pulls me towards the closet. Niall laughs, pushing me back into the closet, I accept the defeat as the door closes in front of me. I take a deep breath, trying to relax the muscles tensing in fear. "It's only two minutes," I say, mostly to myself. Liam let's out a laugh, I turn around, a glare set on my face.

Liams hand comes out, pulling my hips closer to him, my eyes drop down to him mouth as he licks his lips. "Well. Let's make the most of it yeah?" He mutters, pulling my body close until his thigh is set in between my legs.

"Huh?" I grunt out as he pushes his thigh up. He smirks, his mouth coming close to my ear, his breath fanning across my neck.

"Unless you don't want to," he whispers, "your just look so hot." I flush at his words, my cock hardening as he starts pressing his hips against mine . I sigh, titling my head to the side, he takes the hint pressing a hot kiss down on my neck. He quickly flips us around, pressing my back against the wall. I hold back a groan as his teeth bite down on my collarbone.

"Liam," I gasp out, his hands sliding over my ass, pushing his hips up particularly hard. My head slams back against the wall, I grab onto his hair, his stupid SnapBack falling to the ground.

I press my lips against his urgently, he kisses back with the same energy, his tongue instantly sliding against the seam of my lips. I push a hand under his shirt, my fingers slipping over his hips until it reaches his hardening nipple. He pulls away quickly, I fall against the wall, my breath coming in fast. I blink at him, watching him adjust his jeans slightly. He smirks over at me, I'm sure I looked ruined. I try my best to pull my shirt down over my obviously hard prick. I press the palm of my hand against it, trying to relieve some pressure.

"Still very noticeable," Liam laughs, I purse my lips.

"Shut up," I snap, adjust my skinny jeans, what a fucking night to wear these. I barely have time to gasp before Liam crowds me against the wall again, his fingers grabbing onto my thigh, his hand sliding up closely to my crotch. "God, Liam, you're impossible," I groan, his palm rolling against my hard on.

I hear a knock on the door and Liam pulls away. He quickly adjusts himself, walking out without looking back at me. I follow soon after, quickly rushing out of the room before anyone can say anything, I make eye contact with Liam as I shut the door.

I run down to the assortments of alcohol, not caring what I choose as I empty some cheep vodka into a red cup. I down it quickly, making a face at the burn. "Zayn Malik? How come I haven't gotten a text from you yet?"

I turn around quickly, Calum smiles over at me, I down another shot.

"Well I haven't got a text from you." I give him a smirk, trying to pull a flirty face. Calum laughs, he takes a sip of his beer.

"I guess it does go both ways, huh," he mutters, I almost don't hear him. I roll my eyes, grabbing onto his hand.

"Wanna dance?" I ask, tugging on his arm in a plead. He nods his head, following me into the living room. I tug him closer, letting the music take over the thoughts. His eyes travel down my body as I dance, I smile at him, pushing my face closer. His eyebrows pull together as he looks behind me. "What?" I ask before I tugged away from him, "what the hell?"

I follow the guys tugging me away, a stupid fûcking SnapBack sitting proudly on his head, I roll my eyes. Liam pulls me into an empty room, I look around for a second. "What do you want Liam?" I ask, annoyed.

"You," he mutters, tugging on my shirt, he falls to his knees quickly.

"Oh," I whisper, his fingers working at my belt, which I regret wearing at the moment. He quickly tugs away the belt, quickly unbuttoning my pants. He tugs himself down, my hard cock falling out. He licks his lips, quickly putting his mouth on my dick. My fingers quickly slide into his hair, my mouth popping open. His tongue slides across the tip before he pushes his head down. I groan, my hand slipping away to grab the wall.

He gags slightly pulling away, his hand working what he can't fit. I tug at his hair, my hips moving forward on their own accord. "Liam," I moan, he places his hands my hips to keep them back. He starts bobbing his head, his cheeks sucking in lightly, he pulls away quickly, I gasp. His thumb slides against the tip of my dick as he looks up at me, his tongue slides down the base of my dick. I look away, knowing if I keep watching I'll come too soon. His hand starts moving fast, the other pushing my leg to the side.

I glance down to see what he's doing, his mouth wrapped around one of his fingers, he pulls it out. He slides his fingers under my balls before I stops over my entrance. I whine loudly trying to push my legs wider. "Slut," he mutters, I glare down at him.

"Shut-" I cut short when he wraps his mouth over my dick again. He bobs his head fast, his finger pushing in gently, my back arches off the wall. A familiar heat settles at the pit of my stomach. "Liam, I'm close," I whisper, my hand tightening in his hair. His finger curls inside me, pressing against my prostate. The burst of pleasure catching me off guard, I push my hips down, trying to chase the feeling again.

Liam moves his head faster, groaning when I tug at his hair particularly hard. His finger pressing hard against my prostate one last time before my orgasm rips through my body. I almost fall to the ground but Liam holds me against the wall. I try to catch my breath as Liam stands up, his eyes traveling down my body. I open my mouth to say something but he walks out, I frown, tugging my jeans back up my shaky legs.