Chapter 3

Not Edited
Everlark or Everthorne?
Chapter 2
☁☁☁
Cato's POV

"You hunt?" Marvel questions.

"Yeah? Why do you seem so surprised by that?" Katniss questions.

"'Cause your the most popular and good looking girl in the entire school, yet you hunt?"

She turns around to face us. "Gee, thanks for the compliment, did you not think I already know that?" she says sarcastically. "And yes I do hunt, a problem with that?"

"Uhh no?" He answers questioningly.

"Yeah, well in school I'm the most popular, just because of that doesn't mean I go partying every night"

He scoffs. "I didn't say you did"

"I could tell you thought that" she says folding her arms.

"What? No I didn-" Katniss looks at him knowingly. "Okay, fine I did" he admits.

Theres a rustling in the tree that catches Katniss' attention, she jerks her head towards where the rustling came from.

"Get back" she orders.

"Why?" I ask.

"Stop questioning and get back!" She snaps.

We all step a few spaces back. She pulls her bow back with an arrow in place.

"Get out from there before I come shoot you Hawthorne" she snaps.

He laughs coming out from behind a tree. "How'd you know it was me?" He asks smirking.

"Really? Are you even asking that?" she says still with her bow up.

"Yeah I am" he says still smirking. "How'd you know it was me?" He asks again.

"I dated you for a fucking year and a half Gale, how'd you think I'd know it was you?" She snaps.

He laughs. "I see you brought some company"

"They followed me" she answers quickly.

"Right, of course you didn't know I'd show up" he says smirking.

"I did actually" she states.

He laughs. "Yeah right. Why don't you just go play with your little friends?"

"I wouldn't push it Gale, you know my shooting skills"