Chapter 34

-Katniss' POV-

I've moved back to Mockingbird High now. Mainly because Peeta practically begged me to so he could spend more time with me than the group. All the teachers are glad to have me back for some reason, even the ones that hated my guts.

Peeta still hangs around with the group. I get they're his friends but his two best friends hate my guts and turned me into jail.

I decide to go back with hanging with Gale, Rye, Delly, Madge and Thom, basically because they're my best friends. Peeta tries to get me to hand around with his group, and I mean try because every time I say no.

Everyones surprised to see me back, especially my best friends and the group.

I walk down the halls with Gale, Rye, Thom, Delly and Madge. I see the group looking at me, Peeta smiles at me, which I give back. We haven't told anyone we're dating yet. Then Finnick and Clove glare at me, which is normal now. This time they send me a glare though and I decide to walk over to them, their smirks drop when they see me walking over.

The rest of the group don't notice I'm walking over to Finnick and Clove so just carry on tallking, Gale notices but I tell them to carry on and I'll catch up with them.

"For a start, I know what your problem is with me" I say pointing at Finnick. "But what's your reason for hating me?" I ask pointing to Clove.

"One, you always just use boys then dump them after abour two months. Two, Finnick is my best friend and you killed his adoptive brother"

"How many times do I have to say, I was an accident?!" I say raising my voice, which gets the others attention. I see all the boys nudge Peeta as they wink at him, causing him to blush.

"Stop lying, we all know it wasn't" Finnick says.

"You weren't even there so shut it Odair" I snap. "He betrayed me and at the time I hadn't long been diagnosed with mental health, so at the time I didn't know what to do when it affected me"

"You're probably just saying that for attention" Clove says.

I start to feel my blood boiling, I clench my fists tight. Don't show it, it'll just make it worse.

"I'd watch it Fuhrman and Odair, you'll have what's coming for you, and your silly little group of friends" I spit in their faces then turn and walk off.

~lunch break~

I quickly walk out of History because I know Peeta will confront me about what I said earier. I sit with my normal friends and Peeta keeps looking over at me all through lunch, which I can understand. I mean, I'm his girlfriend and hanging around with senior boys who I've dated, well except Thom.

The bell goes, meaning lunch is over. Great, I have math, but luckily I sit away from Peeta. "Welcome back Katniss" my teacher, Mr Evans says. "I see you have done very well in Willow Tree high, which means you will be moved up to the top set" This is my lucky day!

I grab my bag and walk out of the classroom and walk up the stairs to the higher set class. I settle down there and get ready for the long two hours left of school, full of math.

Soon enough the bell goes and its finally the end of the day. I pack up my books and walk out to see Peeta waiting for me.

Great. Not that I don't want him to be there, after all he's my boyfriend but I know he'll question it.

Okay guys, I was going to carry on but I have a horrible migraine and I can hardly see, so I'll do another chapter when I can see properly and have no migraine :3

I also forgot to tell you guys, I have an instagram account for this wattpad account, I post my books on there and sneak peeks of new books and their descriptions. Some of you are already following me and have seen them, but I have 4 new books coming soon once I've finished this book and the forth book for the little triology thingy if thats what you want to call it :')

Excuse my spelling mistakes as I've said, I can hardly see because of my blurry vision from my migraine :/