Chapter 16

-Peeta's POV-

I wake up alone in Katniss' bed. I quickly get out of bed and see her pyjamas on the end of her bed. I walk out of her room which was a big mistake as my mother was in the hall.

"What were you doing in Katniss' room Peeta?" she asks.

"I fell asleep in there with her and I just woke up and she's not there and her pyjamas are in the end of her bed" I say.

"Why were you even in there with her? She's dating Gale, Peeta!"

"I know! She was just afraid her uncle would show up" I say.

"Okay, I'll go and make you some coffee and breakfast" she says and goes downstairs.

I quickly go back in her room and see her boots gone along with her brown hunting jacket along with one of her backpacks. Her mockingjay necklace is gone too. She's gone out. I walk out again only to be spotted by Rye and Michael walking out of their rooms.

"Peeta in the pull is it?" Michael teases.

"She's not even in there" I snap.

"Then why were you in there?" Rye asks.

"I slept there with her because she was afraid her uncle would come" I say.

"And your sure you didn't do anything else?" they both ask chuckling lightly.

"No, why?"

"What's up with your hair then because you mister have sex hair" they laugh.

"We didn't honestly. She was playing with my hair" I say.

"Rightttt..." they nod not believing me.

"Do you really think I'd do that to her if she wasn't ready? She got raped every night for god sake! She starts wimpering if you hug her in a certain position" I say.

They sigh. "I guess your right. Where is she?" Rye asks.

"I don't know, I think she's gone hunting because a bag, her hunting boots, her hunting jacket and her mockingjay necklace is gone" I say.

We head downstairs. We all have out breakfast the go and sit in the living room and drink out hot drinks chatting away.

All of a sudden the TV comes on indicating a news flash.

"Katniss Everdeen has been caught once again hunting in the boudaries of District Twelve. She has been taken to custody until further planning on what to do with her, further updates will be said later on today" the investigator says showing a video over being taken through the square with huge amouts of crowds watching.

We all look at each other.

"This is all my fault" Prim mumbles.

"Why?" we all question.

"I would say but I ankle swore to her that I wouldn't tell.."

"Please Prim!" my mother pleads.

She sighs. "When we argued the other day, I got wound up and kinda told her to go die. Then later on she was laying on her bed and I walked in to appologise and she told me she was gonna try and kill herself because she hates herself and she hates her life" she mumbles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so a sad chapter to add onto all the cute one's I've been doing;)

let me know what you think!

Byeeeeee

-Chloe😘🍀🌼✨