Chapter 14

-Peeta's POV-

I wake up. My eyes slowly opening to see the beautiful grey orbs that belong to Katniss.

"Morning" I say with my morning voice.

"Morning" she says with a smile which is adorable.

"What are you doing today?" I ask her.

"Nothing really" she shrugs. "Just gotta head to the woods for a bit later"

"Same, well except going to the woods. I mean I'm not doing anything" I say nervously. This girl make my crazy!

She giggles to my nervousness. "Why are you so nervous around me?" she asks.

"Because you've been my crush since forever and now I could actually have a chance with you" I mumble.

"Aww Peeta that's so sweet" she says and ruffles my hair.

I smile a cheeky grin. She just called me cute!

"Your cheeky grin is even cuter" she says poking my cheeks.

"Well your cute very second of everyday" I say poking her nose.

"Your being cheesy now because I'm not cute" she says poking my nose back.

"Well every boy in school seems to think that" I reply.

"Yeah but that's other boys who mean nothing to me" she says and she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Do you actually like me in that way?" I blurt out.

"Peeta, how many times have I told you? I wouldn't tell you if I didn't"

I turn around so I'm laying on my stomach, my elbows in the pillow and holding my head up. She knows exactly what I want.

"No, as much as I would want to your not having one yet" she shakes her head.

I fake frown and do a pouty face.

"Nope" she stays shaking her head again.

"I wanna morning kiss" I whine.

"Nope" she giggles.

She pushes me up and she takes the spare quilt off her then gets up. She folds the quilt then puts it back on top of her wardrobe. She then opens her wardrobe and pulls an outfit out. She closes her wardrobe and sees me still there.

"Go and shower and get dressed lazy!"

"Okay!" I say and get up and walk to my room.

I get a royal blue t-shirt, black jeans, boxers and socks then head to my shower. I shower then turn the tap off and get out. I dry myself then get dressed and brush my teeth. I walk out of my bathroom and slip on my royal blue converse and grab my leather jacket then head back to Katniss' room. I open the door and close it silently and see she's struggling to do the zip on her dress up so I walk over and do her zip up. I then wrap my arms around her waist, meeting at the middle of her stomach.

"You know, your so beautiful it's unbelievable" I whisper in her ear.

She giggles and turns around in my embeace to face me.

"And your so hansome it's unbelievable" she says as her arms slide around my neck.

"So, about that morning kiss.." I trail off.

She pecks my lips. "Savour that one. You can have a proper one once I'm dressed properly" She says getting out of my embrace. I plonk down on her bed and scroll through facebook. She puts a black necklace on, along with two black bracelets and black rose earrings. She puts her matching converse on, which is matching her skater dress. She grabs her leather jacket and puts it on, putting her phone and earphones in them. She puts her phone charger, purse and books in her bag.