Chapter 7

I don't even know where this book is going anymore 😂😂😂👏

Not Edited
Everlark or Everthorne?
Chapter 7
☁☁☁
• one week later •
Finnick's POV

Katniss hasn't turned up at school at all since what happened to her in the square. We didn't get to see happened though as Gale was always shouting at the man so we were taken away.

Well whatever happened, only Prim and her mother know about it. She must be bad if she's not coming to school.

I see Gale walking in with Rye and wait, Katniss?!

The others in the group who saw try not to let out gasps. Peeta hasn't seen though as he has his back to the school door.

Gale and Rye are each side of her. As thy walk past the rest of the group see and gasp; including Peeta.

She has her arms folded; as if she doesn't want to be here and was forced.

"Katniss!" Peeta shouts.

She winces and quickly spins around.

Gale and Rye walk off.

She looks back and sees they've walked off so walks to us.

Glimmer hugs her and she screams in pain. Glimmer jumps and let's go.

"What's wrong?" Glimmer asks.

"Nothing" she mumbles. "I've gotta go find Gale and Rye"

"Katniss wait" Peeta says and grabs her wrist, causing her to spin ad lung quickly and yank her arm away before screaming, her face looks like he's hurting her.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"You just freaking grabbed my arm, that's what!" She snaps.

"Wait where's your bag?" Johanna asks.

"Gales got it" she replies.

"What's wrong with your arm?" Marvel asks.

"Everything, everything is wrong with not just my arm but the while top half of my body" she snaps folding her arms.

"What do you mean?" Clove asks.

"Nothing, now I've gotta go. I don't even know why I'm here for go ld sake, you aren't even my friends" she mumbles and walks off.

"Good luck trying to get that Peet" I say patting his shoulder.

"Guys, have you seen Katniss?" Gale asks as he walks over to us with Rye.

"No, she said she was going to look for you?" Annie says.

"Toilets" he mumbles to Rye then walks off.