Chapter 32

-Katniss POV-

I'm sat on the sofa with Peeta, he has his arm around me as I cuddle into him. The girls have gone to bed except Lilly of course because she refuses to go to bed without me but she's asleep in my lap. I check the time and see it's 11pm so decide to go to bed.

"I'm gonna head up me bed" I tell him as I yawn.

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning. Sorry about your arm again" he says as he kisses me.

I smile. "It's okay, you didn't mean to. I'll see you in the morning" I get up and carry Lilly up to bed. I put her in bed and grab by pyjamas and go to the bathroom to change but bump into Peeta who's making his way to his room.

"Hey, where you going?" he asks.

"Get changed, you're heading to bed?" he nods.

"You can come and change in my room if you want?" he teases.

"You pervert"

"Well you must love this pervert" he shoots back.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't" I smirk.

"Your teasing now!" He exclaims.

"Shhh! You'll wake up the girls"

"Oops?"

I slap his arm. "Shut up"

"Nope" he smirks. "Wanna stay in with me instead of with the girls?"

"I would but Lilly would probably wake up and come looking for me"

"Pleaseee?" He whines.

"Ugh fine" I give in as I walk into the bathroom and get changed. I pull out my bobble from my plait then brush my teeth. I hear the door open and I look to see Peeta walking in. He walks over and starts brushing his teeth too as he undoes the plait that's still stuck in my hair.

"There" he says one he's finished.

We walk out and go to his bedroom were we both climb in and cuddle up to each other for warmth. My head rests on his chest as his arms are placed around my waist, our legs are tangled together and thats how we fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning in the same positron I fell asleep in last night. I undo my self from Peeta which causes him to wake up.

"Sorry, I woke you" I say as I move his fringe out of his eyes.

"It's okay, you can make up for it" he shrugs.

"How?" I chuckle.

"By coming here and giving me a kiss"

I sigh and go back down and kiss him. We break after a while. "Now I have to go see to the girls" I say and get up.

I walk out and walk down the hall to my room and open it quietly to see the two girls awake and Lilly still sleeping.

"We were wondering where you were" they say.

"I uhh fell asleep on the sofa last night after bringing Lilly up" I lie.

"We know your lying" they giggle. "We saw you staying in Peeta's bed with him last night. You two are really cute together by the way"

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome" they say as Lilly wakes up.

"Katwiss!" She says jumping out of bed and over to me where I'm sitting on the floor with Emma and Cassie.

"Ugh" I say as she jumps onto my lap. "Come on let's go have breakfast, we can get Peeta to make it"

"What if he doesn't though?" Emma asks.

"Oh don't worry, I know how to convince him" I say.

They nod and jump up we all run downstairs and they run and jump onto the sofa. I head out to the kitchen and put the kettle on. I make myself a coffee, Peeta a tea and the girls hot chocolates.

I feel a hand go around my waist as I see Peeta by the side of me, I lean up and give him a quick kiss and go back to putting the cups on the tray. I walk into the living room and place the tray on the coffee table. I sit on the other sofa and Peeta comes and sits next to me with his tea. He puts an arm around my shoulder and kisses the side of my head then sips his tea.