Chapter 33

-Katniss POV-

I walk over and sit down. "Hey" I smiling.

"Hey, I was wondering where you got to" he teases.

"Oh shut up"

We start eating the food. We play throwing good into each other mouth with grapes. Then we played guess the food. All in all, I had a great day.

It's about 3pm now and we decide to take a walk around the meadow. Out hands entwine with each other's as we walk around, looking at all the beautiful scenery.

Peeta stops and faces me after a while, taking both my hands in his.

"Please don't be freaked out by this but I've wanted to ask you this for ages and thought this picnic would be a good way to ask you" he explains.

He takes a deep breath. "Katniss, I know this may sound weird but I've loved you since the age of five on our first day of kindergarten"

I gape at his confession. "But how though? I'm mentally disordered, I'm a killer, I'm horrible to people, I'm not pretty. How can you love me?"

"Because everything you call imperfections are perfect to me. I love you for who you are, nothing can change how I feel about you. No, your not pretty; your beautiful. You can't hate all people because you don't hate me or my family. Yes, you may be mentally disordered and have killed two people but that's what makes who you are. The first time you killed him it was an accident and you weren't meant to, yet the other one you did out of fear because of what he had done to you in your past. Right now, I'm here to help you with your life, I want you to have the best life possible, and I'm here to give you that." He takes another deep breath. "So, Katniss Everdeen, would you do the honour of being my girlfriend, for me to love and protect forever as long as I call you mine?"

I have tears In my eyes from the speech he just said. "Yes!" I exclaim as I jump into his embrace as his arms lock around me. "It would be an honour for you to call me your girlfriend" I say as I kiss him.

He kisses me back with just as much passion. We break after a few minutes, breathing heavily. "We should get back" he says. I nod agreeing with him as we entwine our hands and make our way back as he picks up the picnic basket on the way.

Ahhhhh!!🙊🙈😏😍😘💕

Hope I made you people happy🙌