Chapter 43

-Katniss' POV-

I. am. so. stupid. I told everyone that was there I was pregnant at 14! Now they'll think I'm a slut.

I walk into school with Peeta after taking Lilly to school because she insisted I had to. I had to lie to the teachers saying I was her older step-sister when she called me mummy. Luckily Peeta stayed by the gates so he got out of it.

We see the group and walk over, I tag along because I don't see Gale, Rye, Thom, Delly or Madge. "Hey" Peeta says as he sits down. We talk for a bit when I hear someone calling my name.

"Katniss!" I turn around to see Gale and the others.

"I'll see you later, love you" I say and kiss him before getting up.

"See you later, love you too" we kiss again. "Am I meeting you by the gates so we can go pick up Lilly?" he asks.

"Yeah, sounds good" I say then walk over and join the others.

-Peeta's POV-

Katniss goes over to her friends. "Is Lilly actually her daughter?" Clove asks.

I nod. "Yeah, it says on Lilly's birth certificate that Katniss is her mother but her father is unknown. It also says that she is fostered by her current mother and father"

"So why did she have it if she was going to put if up for adoption anyway?" Cato asks.

"She was forced into it by her mother and uncle, she thought they wanted to keep it but they only wanted her to have it to cause her pain, when she had it she didn't even hold her. She had already chosen her name and middle name so thats what she's named now. They took her off Katniss not long after she gave birth to her"

"That's horrible!" the girls; even Johanna says on the verge of tears.

"She didn't deserve none of what she had, she's such a nice, caring girl for what she's been through. Even when she's got mental disorder" Glimmer says.

So short chapter I know, but I didn't know what to do for this one :/

Anyway, it's coming up to the end of the book *sad face* It'll end late fortys - early fifties *sad face*

BUT

I have FOUR new books coming soon :D Once this book's finished I'm gonna carry on with The Return, Do We Know You, Do You Love Me? and My Best Friends Twin Sister then once they're close to finishing I'll start one of the new ones and so on :)

I've posted the four now so go check out the descriptions of them and tell me what you think of them! :)

If you don't know what one's they are, they're called;

Falling For A Play Boy,
Enemies but Lovers,
"She's Just Another Girl"
and
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

So yeah, go check them out :) I actually can't wait to start them :D