Chapter 36

-Peeta's POV-

I walk into school holding hands with Katniss. Everyone gets out of our way, basically because it's Katniss and she's popular and will basically kick their arse if they don't. There's girls gaping and boys glaring at me. Who can blame them? I'm dating the hottest girl in the school.

~lunch break~

Loads of people have been coming up to me and saying that I'm only dating Katniss because she's popular and I'll get popular by dating her. Yeah I might, but I want to date her, I've loved her ever since I've layed eyes on her unlike everyone else. They started liking her when she became popular and the hottest girl in school.

Me and the others are sat at our normal table eating our lunch. Katniss comes in with her friends as Gale runs in with her on his back. She jumps down and hugs him then sits down and says something to him then he goes and gets his food. He comes back and hands a tay to Katniss while the others go over.

"You don't think she's cheating on you, do you?" Finnick asks when he sees me looking over there.

I shrug. "I don't think so, they're best friends after all"

Katniss finishes her food and goes and puts her tray in the bin then comes over to me and wraps her arms around my neck from behind and kisses my cheek.

"Hey" she coos. I gesture for her to sit on my lap, she sits down and I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek.

"Hey" she says to the group.

"Hey" they all mumble back.

"Oh, I won't be home til about six" she says.

"Why?"

"I got an oppiontment with my therepist and then got a doctors appointment for these" she says holding up her arms.

"Ahh, when are you going to your therepist?"

"After lunch" she answers. "So I'll see you later" she says and kisses me then stands up.

-Katniss' POV-

I leave the school and go to my doctors appointment. It's only down the road from the school so it's not that bad.

I walk in and go to the front desk.

"Name?"

"Katniss Everdeen"

"Room 5 doctors waiting"

I walk down the corridor to room 5 where I knock and walk in.

"Ahh you must be Katniss, I'm doctor Beetee"

"Yes, nice to meet you doctor Beetee"

"Sit down and we'll get started"

I sit down and he sits opposite me. "So, what seems to be the problem?"

"Well I've been self harming, but for a stupid reason and I don't know what to do to get them to heal"

"Well what was the reason?"

"I stopped living with my mother and uncle"

"Why?"

"They used to beat me"

"Right, okay. Do you see a therapist?"

I nod. "I deal with mental health"

"Right, so that is another reason?" I nod.

"Well I have this cream that heals them and turns them into hardly visible scars, would you like to try it?" I nod.

"Okay then" he says opening a draw and getting a tub of cream and handing it to me.

"Thank you" I say then walk out. Now for therapist..

I get to the therapists and walk in. I walk into the normal room and see my therapist.
"Hello Katniss, nice to see you"

"Hey" I say sitting down.

"So how have you been?"

"Okay I guess" I shrug.

"What's happened then?"

"Well I keep getting angry over stupid things"

"That is what happens" he chuckles. "So anything happy?"

"Urm oh! I know properly live with the Mellark's with my sister, I have a boyfriend"

"Who's the lucky guy then?"

"Peeta, he's the youngest of the three Mellark sons"

"Ahh so he's the little baker?"

"Yeah, he makes amazing cheese buns, he's kind, he's cute, he treats me like I'm a princess all in all he's the best out of the three"

"Ahh. I'll have to meet him one day" he says. "So I'm going to bring someone in so I can see your reaction" I nod.

"Come in" he says.

The person walks in, he lifts his head up and it's my uncle, I thought I killed him?!