Chapter 22

-Peeta's POV-

I actually know what she's mad at me for now! She's mad at me because I told the group her life story. I wasn't that bad until I found out they were spreading it around the school.

She hasn't been to school for the rest of the week, like hell, she hasn't even left her room unless it's for a good cause.

"Katniss open the door!" I hear Rye and Michael shout from upstairs.

"No!" she shouts back.

"Katniss, come on we just want to help you!"

"No!"

"We'll go and get our mother and father!"

"Go on then! I'd rather speak to them"

They walk down the stairs. They walk into the living room as out parents are in the kitchen.

"You did this!" they shout pointing at me.

I raise my hands in surrender. "Well sorry!" I say sarcastically.

They go through to the kitchen and out parents go walking up the stairs, followed by Rye and Michael.

A few minutes later Rye and Michael come walking back in and sit down in the living room, opposite me.

"Let them in did she?" I ask.

They nod. "Their in there now"

I nod. I feel my phone vibrate. It's the group chat.

Group: The Victors💪

Finnick🐠: How's the mentally disordered freak Peet?

Peeta🍞: Fine, I think.

Finnick🐠: Still not speaking to you is she?

Peeta🍞: Pfft no

Annie🐬: You really shouldn't call her that, even if she is mentally disordered. How would you like to be in her position now? Having everyone making fun of you. That's what she's feeling like right now.

Glimmer🎀: Annie's right, We shouldn't of spread it around again. It's her life story after all and she didn't want anyone knowing

Cato🔪: I do see where Annie's coming from, Peeta was the one that started this

Peeta🍞: I did not!

Cato🔪: Did too! You told us remember

Peeta🍞: Yeah, doesn't mean I started it

Annie🐬: she trusted you Peeta, she trusted you enough to tell you her life story. You out of all of us know her the most

Peeta🍞: I guess so..

Annie🐬: How is she anyway?

Peeta🍞: I don't know, she won't come out of her room, she won't talk or let anyone in unless it's Prim or my parents..

Jo🌲: So, who's spamming and what are we talking about?

Glimmer🎀: How it was Peeta's fault Katniss is like she is now

Jo🌲: What's she like?

Peeta🍞: Won't come out og her room at all, unless it's for something