Being Followed

*A81C7's POV*

I wish the stalkers would leave me alone. I found out the normal word for people following around someone and watching them is a stalker. I have two stalkers though.

I also gained the information that they are high level werewolves. Apparently werewolves have a rigid social hierarchy based on strength, genetics, and inheritance. I think that is ridiculous. Strength isn't everything, and everyone can change. Being stuck in a social class for all time is ridiculous. People change. It is quite like me being stuck as an experiment in New Age Lab. It just shouldn't happen. People shouldn't use strength or power over others, it is just horrible. If the people accept it that is fine, but a lot of people must feel forced. That is wrong. Controlling people is wrong.

I do not feel nice, being watched. It is even worse that I feel as if one of the men is interested in me in some sort of a romantic way. I don't like this man.

Mor and I are currently sitting in the room talking about the possibility of me finding a job. She thinks the coffee shop next door would be a good option for me. The lady who owns it is older and has had it for a little over two decades. She is looking for a new hire and Mor likes her.

"It pays $10 an hour starting, and she has flexible hours A. It's a great job! It's super nice, and she's so friendly, I really think you should go to an interview. I can even get you one girl!" Mor tell me.

"You will help me? I have never had an interview. I will need some help if you could. If it is too hard I will figure everything out myself though" I say to Mor.

"Girl! I will always help ya out, c'mon now. You think I would bail on you? I don't know what's up with you, but it's okay that you got some private stuff. We all do. I would help you every single time. You're my bestie, bestie!" She assures me.

I cannot believe that Mor thinks that highly of me. Maybe I should tell her that I am being followed. I feel bad not informing her. It is odd. I think I... care for her. I usually don't care for anyone. I couldn't care for many people. I never thought I would care about a person again. But Mor could get hurt by the people stalking me so I have to tell her, at least part of it.

"Mor... we have to talk about something" I tell her.

"What is it girlie? A lover? Oooo you got some drama" She jokes.

I give her a serious face and do not crack a smile. This is serious, she needs to know that. Her smile fades as well.

"Is this serious?" She asks. I only nod. "How bad is it?"

"It is not very good Mor" I reply.

"You can tell me anything. I'm with you all the way" She tells me.

It feels nice to know someone is there, even if I can't completely trust her. She could betray me.

"Someone is following me" I state.

"Stalking you?" Mor questions.

"Yes Mor, it is two people. I have seen them following me, well us, since a few days ago. They are really just trying to watch me though, you just happen to be around. I saw them at the mall, at your work, at shops I was at, and outside your house" I tell her.

"First, it is our house. You live here too," she states. "Also, should we call the cops? Why haven't you? Have you already?" She asks.

"Mor, you trust me right?" I ask. She nods. "We can't go to the police. It will not help me. I do not know why these men want me, but I will be okay. You must be okay too" I say.

"Okay. Everyone has their own stuff. I'm with you bestie. Anything you do I do, anywhere you go I follow, anything that happens to you I'll be right there with you boo. We'll be okay." She says.

"Thank you, I will try to protect you. I do not know if I can" I respond. I do not know if I will be able to protect her. I could not protect that last person, even though it was all I wanted. I will do better. Mor will live, even if it costs me a great deal.

Mor will be okay, and I will not be controlled.

Those men will not win. I will not allow it. I am strong. I can stay safe from those men.

I have beaten worse.