Mor, We Got Kidnapped Again

*A81C7's POV*

Once we get to the pack jail, the same building we were taken to last time, they bring us th the cells. The only difference is, the cell the put Mor in and then attempt to put me is has been much better made. I guess they did not want us to be able to escape again. Too bad I still can.

They try to take Archer to a different cell, and that is when I refuse to move.

“If you do not put him with Mor and I, I will not go into that cell” I state. They seem confused but also they do not seem to care too much what cell he is in. They put silver cuffs around his wrists and bring him over.

“Seriously, he does not need the cuffs," I say, but they do not do anything about that.

They also have not spoken since we got down here, and I can tell they feel guilty about locking us up.

“It is alright guys, we will not be here for long” I state. They do not seem to believe me, but they will when we leave again. Escaping is much easier for me than avoiding getting kidnapped, evidently.

When all three of us are in the cell, I immediately remove Archers cuffs with my telekinesis, throwing them to the other side of the room. I then sit and wait for my friends to wake up, which takes a very long time. In this moment, I wish Mor did not eat so fast. She really did eat quite a lot of the pizza and therefore sleeping medication.

I stare at the barren walls of this new ‘secure’ cell for a few hours waiting for someone to wake up.

After almost seven hours, Archer begins to wake up. He immediately looks panicled, but then sees me. He looks down and sees his hand then, with only very slight burn marks left from the silver hand cuffs that I removed.

“Hey, how are you?” I say to him when he does not say anything.

“Why am I here? They didn’t put me in a different cell?” He asks.

“No, they tried to put you in a different one but I told them I would not go into the cell if you were not in here along with Mor” I inform him.

“Wait, you were conscious, and why did they even listen to you?”

“Well, Jett and Ryker did not even want to kidnap us, but Nathan made them. The old guy just did not care, and they tried to knock me out. I did not eat any of the pizza, but they did inject me, see” I say, showing him the side of my neck where the needle was put in,

“So, why were you conscious then?” He asks.

“Over time, the body becomes resistant to things like sleeping medication, the more it is used the less it works, and along with my improved immune system most things do not work very well. I did decide to nap on the way over here” I tell Archer.

“Did you not try to run away?” He questions.

“Obviously not, you guys then would have been actually kidnapped” I respond.

“What do you mean actually kidnapped? Newsflash, we are kidnapped and in a cell” He replies.

“No, Archie, like kidnapped with no way to leave. Actually stuck” I try to explain.

“We are stuck, have you seen this cell? No one would be able to get out” He states.

“Well, this cell is probably like this because the last time I was kidnapped by these people I escaped twice, along with getting you and Mor out. Incase you have not noticed, cells cannot hold me. I already think I have a plan to get us out, but Mor needs to be awake. Maybe we should stay here for a day or so to rest” I say, vocalizing my thoughts to Archer.