Questions

*A81C7'S POV*

My head feels fuzzy, probably partially due to blood loss. It is also something else. I feel so many emotions, I cannot help but thing of all my dead friends, of him. I loved him, so much. They are all dead.

I try to push the thoughts from my head, but I find it hard. All I have tried to do since escaping is forget, not think about them at all.

It hurts too much.

I prevent myself from crying and steel my expression, making sure it is blank and emotionless. The face I used to face the New Age workers with, and I now face everyone who is not a friend with.

I do not know these people well enough to consider friends. I do not know them well enough to show weakness. I only know two people I will show weakness to, and none of these people are them.

I cannot wait to get back to Mor and Archer.

As everyone is staring at me, I state, “You have questions. Ask them,”

“Are you… sure?” Jett tentatively asks.

I roll my eyes, “Of course. Ask. I would not tell you to if I did not want you to ask. Plus, you all saved my life. I think I owe you that much,”

“Yeah, about that, I don't think you're going to make it. We bandged your wound, but you're human. That's a fatal wound” Amanda states.

“I'm well aware that it is fatal for a human, and most lower level wolves, but I will be fine. I just need to stay alive long enough for it to heal” I reply.

Amanda does not seem to believe me. She most likely thinks I am in denial, but I am not. I heal over time, exponentially. So, all I have to do is stay alive a day or so, and this should be completely healed after two.

New Age quite enjoyed that. They could always do a new experiment every few days, and I was likely to survive almost anything they did. They tested that, too. I almost shudder thinking of when they tested the healing.

It was one of the most painful things they ever did, and I never want to go through it again. Cut after cut, burn after burn, poison after poison, illness after illness.

At least now I am immune to most illnesses, since I have already had them and developed proper antibodies. Immune systems are good at improving themselves.

“Even if you live, it'll get infected. You were in the dirt and now you're in an alley” Amanda says.

“I do not get infections, just listen to me,” I say, and she nods slightly. “Now. Questions,” I say.

“What are N59, J24, and O73?” Iris asks.

“Not what, who. They were my friends,” I respond.

“What happened?” Jett asks, but before I can respond someone interrupts.

“No, why is no one asking the important questions? What in the hell did you do to Alpha Nathan, and how,” Ivy says.

“I made him think he does not want to hurt people. He thought he did. He rejected thoughts,” I explain.

“What in the hell does that mean?” Ryker asks.

“I can warp peoples thoughts, make their weak emotions strong and their strong emotions weak, make small passive thoughts large and demanding, make strong thoughts weaker, and I can build off of thoughts. If, however, they do not have any thoughts to build on or emotions to pull forward, the thoughts are often rejected,” I explain.

“Well, how did you do that and how did you keep getting behind Nathan when he dodged?” Ivy  asks.

“I was an experiment, and New Age Labs. I escaped. Everyone else died. That is what I was seeing earlier, I was hallucinating the escape again. That is also what I was talking about. I can heal faster, teleport, implant thoughts, and in a way gain information, like how I know that I was talking aloud in my hallucination  and I also know that you two are witch vampire hybrids. All of you were innocent yet imprisoned by Nathan,” I say. There there is a long stretch of silence.