Taken

*A81C7's POV*

We just got to the breakfast shop, and Mor is very confused. I think she is aware something is wrong. Mor is fairly intellectual and observational. She also waits for others to speak first, knowing if she is quiet they will likely share their knowledge anyhow. She is waiting for me to speak now, as we await our arriving food. She is correct in her belief, I will speak without her asking.

"So, good morning" I begin.

"Morn'in" She replies.

"So, I have to explain why we woke up early and why we are currently out to get breakfast when we never do this, and wanting to is not a good enough explanation, correct?" I question.

"Yea, basically" Mor responds.

"So you know about the men?" She nods "I think they might want to kidnap me, and I do not want to be kidnapped, for what I believe are obvious reasons" I tell Mor.

"Okay, will you be okay? Will we be safe?" She asks.

"I think we will be, I will try to stay safe" I respond.

"I'm not leavin' your side all day then girlie. We gotta stick together" Mor says.

"But that might not be safe, what if something is to happen to you Mor" I point out.

"Then it'll be okay, cuz I'll be with my best friend" She replies.

She really would put herself in danger for me. Maybe I can trust her. Maybe she is someone I can and will be able to trust. I would like that very much, to have someone I can trust again. It feels like it has been forever since I last had someone I could trust. I would like to have that again.

"Okay Mor, we are in this together" I say.

"Yup, together, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun today!" Mor exclaims.

"Like what?" I ask.

"We can go shopping, eat all the food, get some candy, and do whatever we want!" Mor responds.

"That could be fun, where should we go first" I ask while eating my breakfast that has just arrived. I ordered waffles, bacon, sausage, and eggs. Mor ordered this yogurt with fruit in it, which is quite odd, and toast. Mor has a different taste in food than many others I have seen. It is quite intriguing, but I do not like much of the foods she eats and mixes. They do not taste pleasant.

"We can go n' look at some clothes" Mor suggests.

"Sure" I reply, and notice the men looking at us. They always watch me. I hate it, but it is better than being kidnapped. I really do not want to be kidnapped.

Mor and I walk over to a clothing store, and decide to go into Old Navy. Mor says she thinks I should own a few more different types of pants.

We walk in, and start looking at different types of pants.

"What about some sweats and some leggings?" Mor asks. They look fairly comfortable, and I have found that I do enjoy comfortable clothes.

"Sure, yeah" I respond and grab a few pairs. I take two gray pairs of sweatpants, and I see a few different leggings. I decide to grab a pair of black leggings, a dark blue pair, along with a gray and black striped type pair. I think they look nice, and they come in the same sizes as the other pants that I have gotten that all fit me fairly well.

Shopping and chatting idly with Mor is fun enough that I almost forget the terrible danger we're in. Almost.

I have decided that I do want to tell Mor about me, and about the existence of non-human beings as well. I just am not sure how. I think I will try to do it slowly, introduce it as much as I can before simply telling her, so she will be more accepting. It may help her understand, I believe.

Mor and I have been silent for a few minutes, most likely she was thinking or contemplating some idea as I was.

"So," I begin, drawing her attention, "do you believe in the supernatural?" I ask.

"Not really, I mean I don't really know I guess but unless someone proved it I would probably say nah" she responds.

"Well, I do" I reply.

"You do you boo" Mor says.

That went well enough, and I think thats the end of this conversation for now.

We then are at the front of the line, and Mor pays for our new clothes since I have not gotten payed for the week yet. We walk out of the shop, and decide to drop off the clothes in Mor's car before we get something to snack on. We both like food quite a bit.

Mor and I walk side by side to her car, and I look for the keys to unlock it. Suddenly, I feel as if I am in immense danger. I do the only thing I can think of. I grab Mor's arm, and start running with her soon falling in step.

"Why...are we... running A?" Mor pants.

"Danger, the men, danger" I say rather loudly.

All I know is we need to get away, we need to go. They're coming. Suddenly I hear footsteps, and I realize Mor and I have run away from most people, and few are around here. I glance back before turning a corner, and ser the two men.

I am so stupid! I should have realized Mor and I could never out run the men. I could on my own, but Mor cannot, and I will not leave her.

"Mor, they're going to catch up!" I shout.

"How do you-" Mor starts before she sees the men catching up rapidly. Then she just looks at me.

They're close, they're close enough to grab either of us. Mor did not sign up for this, she does not deserve this.

"Go!" I scream while pushing her forward. I slow down, and she looks astonished, she looks torn, but mostly she looks scared. She begins to keep running, and one of the wolf men reaches me.

He looks at her, then me, and I realize this this the man from the coffee shop. He makes eye contact with the other man, then nods towards Mor.

"No! Leave her, you want me, leave her, please" I beg the man, but he does not repond. He simply looks at me with that sick infatuated look. He still looks so good, if he were not such a horrible man I would probably love him, but he has ruined my life.

They reach Mor and grab her, much more harshly than me, and she looks so scared. She tries to scream, but they cover her mouth.

They have tranquilizer. They will get me.

I beg in vain for them to let Mor go, but he will not. "Please, she does not deserve this" I try, but the man only says two words.

"She saw," He then reaches for the tranquilizer. I move my neck, knowing that I can not escape now. Neither of us can, and I would rather that the tranquilizer go in the least painful section of my neck.

He seems curious of this action, along with my lack of screaming, but injects me as his 'beta', which I just gained but do not know what it is, injects Mor. Mor is terrified, and I hate these men for this.

I see Mor pass out, but I know it will take me much longer to pass out. After the lab I am more resistant, but this is a large dose. It seems like the maximum safe dose.

Mor does not deserve this. She is so good, she should have never had this happen to her.

I feel my vision go black, and I have one last thought.

I will get Mor out, and she will be safe.

Never again shall someone die for me.