Get Them Back!

*Nathans POV*

I don't understand where on earth As little human friend went. It doesn't make any sense! No pack warrior found her, and she's just one little normal human girl. She shouldn't have been able to escape!

I have no idea how they got out of their cell, but it wont happen again. She will not leave me, she will never leave me. She is my mate.

I have all my available pack members working right now to figure out what happened, but they dont know.

Alpha, a prisoner is missing. A pack member mind links me.

What?! Who? I ask. It makes no sense that a prisoner got out. Its impossible, and A wouldn't have let one out. That wouldnt make any sense. How can one puny human cause this much chaos?

Then, he responds with the one thing that makes me absolutely furious beyond reason.

Archer, Alpha. Archer is gone. He timidly responds.

WHAT? HOW DID HE GET OUT?! I scream back at him through the mind link.

Alpha, sir, it seems that it seems that his cell was unlocked, as well as his chains. All of the prisoners say that they didn't do anything, or see anything. Sir, someone had to've unlocked his chains. It could have been almost any warrior, or pack member. It was chaos. Everyone was running around, anyone couldve snuck down here, The member responds.

And how, exactly, do you plan to find out who did it? I ask him.

I don't know sir, we cant exactly question all 150 members, alpha He tells me.

Yes we can! A prisoner was let out, we can and will question every single member, immediately! I order him.

Yes Alpha, right away alpha He says to me before presumably running off to start questioning members.

Every single member is going to be brought in one at a time to be questioned. I must know who betrayed me immediately. They must be punished. They will pay, whoever they are.

I think I should check A and her friends old cell to see if I can figure out how they got out, since my members seem useless.

I'm looking over the entire cell but I cant figure out how they got out. Inside they have their beds, pillows, and nothing seems out of place. I also dont see anything that doesnt belong.

The door looks like it just opened. There isnt any sign of tampering with the lock, so it mustve been opened with the key. The door looks in perfect shape, so it was definitely opened.

I go down to Archers cell and find the same thing, they were properly unlocked and that means someone betrayed me, betrayed the pack.

At least I dont have to worry about A. When she could have ran away she went to the pack house. She did scream and get almost the entire pack into the house around her, which was very weird. Shes a very weird person, she just keeps surprising me, but she must feel the pull. She must want to stay with me, and she must be having the early symptoms of heat.

I should go see her.

Walking to her room, I cant help but want to jump for joy. My mate wants me! Neo seems happy though he hasn't been talking since Mor escaped. Hes probably trying to figure out what happened, he hates when he cant understand something, when he cant figure it out. I do too, but well know soon enough. Liam and the other top warriors will find out in the interviews.

When I get to As room, I dont smell her. Immediately, I unlock and pull open her cell door, but I dont see her. Shes not in there! Where did she go?! Its not possible. Her cell is locked. Its not possible for one little human to escape twice, once out of a locked cell!

Even the strongest wolves cant escape these cells. I wouldnt be able to escape these cells, so how did one regular puny human!

I mind link every warrior, I need all the help I can get right now. I need her.

She has escaped. The prisoner A has escaped. Find her immediately and bring her back to the cells I tell them. They dont respond, instead they begin searching.

I try to find a scent trail, but there isnt one.

Neo, how is this possible? I ask him.

Im not sure. It shouldnt be possible, its like she just disappeared Neo says.

Shouldn't you know? Aren't you supposed to be smart and understand our mate?! I say to Neo.

Stop blaming me for everything! Im just one wolf, and I do everything I can! Its not my fault that we didnt find our mate until now, its not my fault that neither of us understand her yet! You- Leo gets out before I block him. I hate that stupid wolf! I got the worst wolf there is.

Shes gone, we cant find any of the missing prisoners and all of the members have been interviewed. Theyre all innocent Liam mind links me.

None of this makes any sense, but I know one thing for sure. I will get A back, I will get to know her and we will love each other. I will also get Archer back, and he will pay for his crimes. No one gets a free pass on murder, no matter what they have to say about it.

Get them back, or all of you will pay for it! I order Liam and the warriors.