6 - MONSTER

⚜️⚜️⚜️

~His POV~

"Sir, we need to address this right away"

Really, dipshit? Do you think I am that fucking dumb? Please, I know everything that happens in my group, and I never let things slide. However... 

I can't help but get enticed by those looks. Fear and conceiving fear is my guilty pleasure. That's why I am not going to let anybody else deal with this.

I need to see it. I need to let it cover my body. Fuck, this is the best pleasure a man can ever get... well, among other things.

"Step the fuck back asshole," I growl out.

"I am only going to tell you this once. So open your fucking ears and shut the hell up. Don't ever- ever  tell me what to fucking do..." I calmly but coldly state, my jaw clenched as a smirk crosses my lips. He just drops his head in response, as I see the slight quiver in his shoulders and his fists tightly clamped shut.

Scoffing and moving away from that asshole, I call for my most trusted sideman, and my childhood friend. Not wasting any time, Trevor walks into my office, as I tell him to gather everyone and get them to meet me at my new spot that I had just "Purchased". Recently, I've been getting more land and territory, and I've gained an enormous amount of power... but somebody is trying to take what is mine. And I cannot let that go without a fight. Just the thought of it makes me smile, and I find myself looking forward to tonight, and getting slightly... aroused.

Noticing my good mood, Trevor smiles back at me knowing exactly what is to come. 

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Calling ahead of time, I arrange the back room of the club that I bought, Black Wing, and I warn them ahead of time that we definitely need our privacy. After that, I make my way over to my new black vantage Aston Martin and set off. 

Arriving shortly in a definite legal way, I see that all my men have already arrived and are waiting for me

Arriving shortly in a definite legal way, I see that all my men have already arrived and are waiting for me. Perfect. That means we can start right away. 

As we enter the nightclub, I feel all the eyes in the room pouring onto my men and I. Heh it doesn't surprise me though. I run this place, and I like to show off my power. The moment I started to look around the room, those eyes who were once entranced turned away in alarm. 

See, it doesn't take the weapons, or threats to have real power; real power is to be able to capture a whole room just by walking. 

As I was thinking this, I saw a distinct set of eyes at the back of the room. Looking past the crowd of people, I became completely captivated by a pair of chestnut eyes. My heart started to quicken. I felt something alien move in me in that one single moment. She looked frightened like the others, but I saw hints of other emotions pass across her enthralling features. It was like a mixture of panic, power, and attraction. Her eyes uttered so many different passions, and I felt myself not wanting to look away. Man, if only I can have those eyes all to myself, I would stare at them all day. breaking contact with her eyes, I saw that the keeper of those entrancing eyes definitely did not disappoint me. She makes me utterly speechless.

Her cute button nose, lightly red from working, and those plump cherry lips... God, even from this distance, I feel her drawing me near. In that split second, I honestly wanted to. But I can't. At least not yet

This was the moment that I knew that I had to have her. That I wanted her to be mine. Damn... I really want to suck and taste those lips...

But what really got me was her eyes...

I wanted to learn why they were so unique...

Damn, my baby. Just you wait. I'll make you mine.