13

🔱 Stephan POV 🔱

Watching her sleep, I can finally take in how beautiful she is. From her silky dark brown hair, that seemed to reflect the lights in the room, to her pursed lips. God, I wish I could kiss them again. But I have to wait... Get a hold of yourself Stephan! I need to strategically play this out. But, I'm so anxious about all the other guys looking at her, I need to claim her as soon as possible. They all need to know that she is mine, and that whoever fucks with her will be fucking with me, and no one wants to piss me off. They know what will happen...

Sarah, huh? Even her beautiful name suits her. God, she's so unbelievably sexy, I just want to touch her all over. I want to leave my kiss marks all over her, every single spot. I want to hear her moan and scream out my name... and grab me hard as she loses control. I can feel myself harden as I think about her, so I lean back and take a deep breathe. God, babydoll. This bulge is all for you, baby. It's all yours...

I need to control myself—

Soon Stephan...

Soon she will be mine...

And I can make love to her every single fucking day...

In every single spot in this house...

And I can hold her tightly, and make her feel safe.

Her lips, her hair, her hands, her body, her touch...

It's all mine now.