20

His eyes were a dark sea, so deep and filled with so many emotions. Like a mystery.

So deadly, it could make you feel trapped and alone.

I feel my heart quicken, the slightest movement making me jump. He is looking directly into mine. My hazel eyes probably look so pathetic next to his onyx ones. The way he speaks to me— it's paralyzing. The way each word seems to pass through his mouth, his deep voice rumbling throughout my body.

"Baby?"

His slight Irish accent making each word have a sexy slur to them. 

"Baby?"

Getting out of my thoughts, I notice that I have been dead silent for the last couple of minutes. Shit, I got lost in my thought of him, and forgot that he is literally right in front of me. 

"I-I don't w-want it," I say, flustered of him catching me lost in thought.

"Sarah, just take it. I am not in a mood to fight or debate this with you. We have a busy day, and I think you will feel a whole lot better with some new clothes." He roughed said, rubbing one hand against the back of his neck. Now that I notice it, his eyes seem kind of red, and there is a bit of a dark bag forming underneath them. Good. This guy deserves to look like shit. But—

He is probably on his last straw right now. Taking his clothes would be an easy solution, but I really do not want to feel in debt to this man. Plus, I can already tell by the tags that this outfit costs more than what I have in my bank account right now.

"b-but, t-those are far too expensive, I can't wear those—" I stutter out, trying to sound harmless in case he takes any sign to get pissed at me.

Seeming confused at what I was saying, Stephan's expression seemed to calm down a bit.

"I'm not so sure what you mean by expensive, doll. But if you don't like these, I can always buy you something else. Like I said, whatever you want baby." Stephan said, placing the clothing down on the bed next to him, and brought his hands to grab mine. The action surprised me at first, and my first reaction was to yank them away and say something rude to him, but I had to play it safe. I need to get through this.

And then, I can try and get out of here.

Yes, getting out of here. That's all that matters right now.

Shyly nodding my head, I let him hold my hands. Liking my submission to him, Stephan squeezed my hands in approval. His calloused hands felt so warm against mine. Even though they looked rough and scary, they were warm and kind of soft. But it makes me feel sick knowing that he has killed so many people with these hands.

Letting go, Stephan went towards the door, yelling someone's name to come into the room.

Not long after calling, a short lean guy came into the room, wearing a dark blue suit with a flowery shirt and orange shoes. Clearly, this guy must be in charge of fashion. His whole outfit seems ridiculously expensive.

"Sarah, this is Michael. He is one who orders and sizes all of the clothing in my group, including mine, and he will help you pick out something that you want to wear. Michael, apparently what you gave me earlier was too expensive for my baby, so maybe letting her pick something and you can size it for her, yeah?" Stephan said, sounding weirdly calm. Michael just nodded in response.

"O-oh I d-didn't m-mean to insult y-your taste in c-clothing! It's just — I just—" I stuttered, feeling lost for words. I didn't want Michael to think I hated his choice, I just like clothes that I can wear and not feel paranoid about wearing.

"No no no no. You don't need to apologize at all, sunshine. Never apologize to anyone, and especially about clothing. It's your style, cutie. Not mine." Michael smiled, totally shocking me with his smiley and happy demeanor. 

Walking back over to me, Stephan pulled me towards him, gripping me by my hips

Walking back over to me, Stephan pulled me towards him, gripping me by my hips. My body hit his solid one, surprising me. My hands came up and pushed against his chest, just to get a sliver of space.

"Sarah, you should never feel the need to apologize. You're mine now, which means that you have just as much power as I do. So don't ever feel the need to say sorry for anything that you think is right—" Stephan paused, bring his head down close next to my ear, whispering only something that I can hear.

"Well, everyone except me, baby. I still have more authority over you." Stephan whispered, his deep voice and threat making me shiver all over. Just before pulling his head away, Stephan gave my neck a quick peck. I couldn't even comprehend what he did, until he pulled his head far away from mine.

Stephan just mischievously smirked, and let my hips go. Nodding at Michael, Stephan quickly left the room, leaving me reeling from what he did and a happy Michael. Michael didn't seem bothered from Stephan's actions and started to talk very fast about fashion.

"Alright sunshine, lets get you changed."