9

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Even though I was safe at my apartment now, sitting on my bed, I couldn't get over what just happened. My day has been crappy from the start to the end, but I just couldn't get over what he did. He kissed my lips like he was devouring them. That man is a killer, he's dangerous. Yet, the way he kissed me... I have never been kissed so desperately like that before. I can still feel the heat of his lips like a ghost. Touching my lips, they still feel warm from him. I can still smell him on me.

Ugh I'm so confused! Why the hell am I even thinking about him? I really just need to forget about everything that just happened today. Or else things might just get worse. I mean, like he is the owner of that place, but hopefully he just goes back to not coming in at all anymore. I preferred him when he was a mystery. Well, he still is to me, but I now I can picture his smell, his eyes, and his lips... kissing mine...

Ah I just feel so frustrated. Oh God, he is probably going to fire me after I kicked him in his balls... Oh Sarah why are you so stupid! God, I don't have a job anymore, there's no way he isn't going to fire me. Now I need to go find a new fucking one, I don't have enough money to keep paying my rent without that job...

Suddenly feeling very depressed, I dragged my sad excuse of a body to bathroom to shower. I felt so dirty, and I'm able to hide my tears in the stream of water on me. Plus, I feel like his smell is stuck to my skin, and I need to wash it off asap. Walking out of the shower, I feel so much better smelling like coconuts. Immediately after my shower, it was like the day caught up to me as the fatigue started to settle in. My eyes were burning, and I just wanted to wrap my blankets over my head and pass out in a warm cocoon. I knew when the morning came, I had a long day ahead of me, but as of now, I just want to forget everything. Especially everything with him. That asshole... and the mafia...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Mmmm... baby, keep going..." The room was filled with our passionate panting, as he dug himself deeper and deeper into me.

"A-Ahhh... please... Mmmm" I moaned back, feeling my body raise higher as I felt my climax come closer. He was able to penetrate me deeper, and he starting going faster. The room felt like it was spinning. I felt myself tighten around him, and start to throb in pain, but also passion. It felt so damn good.

"Ahh... baby, my dick feels so fucking good inside of you..." He started panting faster and moaned really loud as he was nearing his climax. My hands were digging in his back, overcome by this fast building sensation in me. I knew I was so close to my orgasm, just a little longer...

"A-ahh... Please, you're going to make me cum... baby cum for me" And with that we both released simultaneously, him in me... and my body shaking from the overwhelming feeling. HE brought me so close to me as he finished off. My body felt so good being held by him. He sighed in relief as he raised his head and started to brush loose hairs off of my face. The way he looked at me... It was like I was all he wanted... No hidden motivations... just love.

I felt my groggy body start to wake up. Oh God that was such a weird fucking dream. Why the fuck am I dreaming about him now? I felt so frustrated at my body getting off from that dream, as I threw my covers off of me, trying to shake all the feelings of him on me. It felt so damn real. God, I really need to get a hold of myself. Maybe if I start dating again, I wouldn't feel so damn desperate to dream about a psychopath. 

Looking around in my room, something felt off. I suddenly got this violent feeling of being watched. And that's when I saw it. 

If it wasn't for the moon shining in my room from my window, I never would have noticed it. Not far from my bed, I saw the glimmer of a knife in someone's hand.