chapter sixteen

⚠️🔞⚠️

"Are you sure?"

Chaeyoung heard no trace of doubt or uncertainty in her girlfriend's voice, only unconditional love and devotion. She brought one of the brunette's hands up to her mouth and kissed the open palm.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I wanna make love with you."

Jennie leaned down and covered Chaeyoung's lips with her own. The blonde responded instantly, running her tongue along the smaller girl's bottom lip. Jennie opened her mouth to let her in, but as soon as she felt her girlfriend's tongue, she wrapped her lips around it and sucked. Chaeyoung moaned into the kiss and started rubbing up and down the brunette's arms.

Jennie let both of her hands come around to rest on either of the younger girl's hips. They continued kissing for what felt like hours, slowly building an intense passion as their tongues duelled. Suddenly Chaeyoung had an overwhelming urge to feel more of her girlfriend and brought a hand up to the top button of the brunette's shirt. She popped the button and felt Jennie smile into the kiss, encouraging her to continue.

She slowly moved down, pushing the buttons through until there was none left. She gripped either side of the fabric, before pulling it down the older girl's shoulders. Both girls were pulled from their kiss as an errant button, that Chaeyoung had thought she'd popped but apparently hadn't. The blonde didn't even get a chance to appreciate that Jennie was now sitting there in her bra as she brought her head down into her hands.

"I'm so sorry, so, so sorry."

"Hey, it wasn't my favourite shirt or anything. Besides, it's just a button, I can sew it back on."

"But-"

"Chaeyoung, you do know I'm not wearing a shirt, right?"

Chaeyoung's head shot up as she registered the words that were spoken and her mouth went dry as she saw her girlfriend's bra-encased breasts, looking delectable in the deep red fabric.

"Wow...look at those," she said with a giddy smile on her face, oblivious to the fact that Jennie had to hold back a giggle at her reaction.

Jennie let her stare for a few moments until she decided she wanted to see some skin as well. She shuffled forward on the bed a little and reached a hand around to the zipper of the taller girl's dress.

Chaeyoung was snapped out of reverie when she felt hands on her back, not moving, just waiting for the go-ahead. She nodded shyly and felt the zipper being pulled down. When it reached the end, she stood up, shrugging the dress down her shoulders and off her body, where it pooled around her feet.

Jennie sat, spellbound at the sight of her soon-to-be lover in just her matching black bra and panties. She got up and stood in front of the redhead, slipping her shoes off and holding her girlfriend with one hand on her hip before using her other to guide Chaeyoung's fingers to her jeans.

The blonde leaned up to meet Jennie's lips again as her fingers went about undoing the button of her girlfriend's pants. It took a couple of attempts as her fingers had started to shake slightly, but soon she was working the zipper down and Jennie was shaking herself out of the fabric, leaving them both just in their underwear.

Jennie let her hands fall under and behind to cup Chaeyoung's ass through her panties as they continued kissing, just as passionate as before. The blonde reached behind with one hand to try and undo Jennie's bra, the other one caressing the skin around the brunette's hip. She found the hook and attempted to release it, finding after a few moments of fumbling that she would need both her hands. Never stopping the kiss, she brought the other hand around to aid her attempts, but her shaking fingers were making it difficult to undo the little hooks.