chapter nineteen

lots of smut in this fic bc chaennie content is rare, you're welcome

⚠️🔞⚠️

"I certainly hope so," Jennie said, jumping up and running to the doorway, embracing her lover from behind and placing a series of kisses on her neck.

"Mmhh, that can definitely be arranged," Chaeyoung replied, tilting her head and offering more of her neck for the brunette.

She walked them both towards the bathroom, Jennie never stopping her attentions. When they got there, Chaeyoung spun around in her girlfriend's arms and pushed the shorter girl against the door, closing it in the process.

She tilted her head and Jennie leaned up, their lips meeting in a fiery embrace and Chaeyoung pushed her tongue through to meet its eager twin. She brought her hands up and cupped both of Jennie's breasts, rubbing her thumb over the nipples. The older girl moaned into the kiss and ran her hands up and down Chaeyoung's back.

The blonde pulled away after a few minutes, eliciting a disappointed whimper from the other girl.

"Need to start the shower," she said off the confused look.

Jennie nodded and Chaeyoung went to move towards the shower but was pulled back from around the waist.

"Panties off," Jennie whispered in her ear, "I wanna see your ass when you lean over."

"What my girl wants, my girl gets," Chaeyoung replied sensually, dragging her panties down her body and going towards the shower again, making a pointed effort to bend over and stick her ass in air, surprising herself with her blunt display of sexuality, but loving it nonetheless.

"Yummy," Jennie verbalized her appreciation, resisting the urge to reach out and grab the flesh, then wondering why the hell she was resisting and leapt forward, grabbing a butt cheek in each hand.

"Ooh, baby," Chaeyoung moaned at the contact, putting her hands against the door of the shower, stabilizing herself, "Still have to put the shower on..."

Jennie dropped her hands and cleared her throat nervously.

"Um, Rosie? Are we okay to...you know...here? I mean, family bathroom and all?"

"Huh?" Chaeyoung asked, turning to face the brunette, "Baby, this is my bathroom. My parents have their own. I'm the only one ever in here."

"Oh. Well then, lets shower!"

Chaeyoung opened the shower door and reached in, twisting the knobs to get to a good temperature and let it run for a second. She reached behind and took Jennie's hand before standing under the spray, pulling the other girl in with her. Jennie closed the door behind them and the couple got close so they could both stand under the showerhead.

"It's warm," Jennie said, pointing out the obvious.

"It's nice," Chaeyoung replied.

"Can I wash your hair?"

Chaeyoung reached behind the brunette and grabbed the bottle of shampoo, handing it to her wordlessly. Jennie squirted some of the liquid into her hands and moved Chaeyoung out of the spray so she could lather it through the wet blonde tresses.

"You are so beautiful," she whispered, bringing them both back under the spray, washing the shampoo out, "So beautiful."

Chaeyoung took the bottle from Jennie's hands and copied the brunette's motions, shampooing her girlfriend's hair and washing it clean.

She put the bottle back in its basket and took the shower gel, putting some in her hands and then setting it back in place. She rubbed her hands together and ran them along Jennie's sides, soaping her up. Jennie giggled as Chaeyoung moved across her stomach and up to her breasts, making sure every inch of flesh was lathered up.