chapter seventeen

⚠️🔞⚠️

"Really? Already?" Jennie asked, surprised but excited at the prospect.

"We don't have to. I'm more than happy just cuddling," Chaeyoung reassured.

"Oh, I most definitely want to. I just...you'd tell me if you were sore, right?"

"I promise I'm not. Hey, you didn't bleed...I...erm, I'm sorry, I just assumed."

Jennie crinkled her brow in confusion as Chaeyoung ducked her head, embarrassed. The brunette thought about it for a second and realization crossed her features.

"No, Chaeyoung, that was my first time too. I used to horse-ride in Jersey, that can, um, get rid of the, uh, that part sometimes, I guess that's what happened. But there's never been anyone but you. And I'm so glad it was you, 'cause it was perfect and beautiful, okay?"

"Really?"

"Really. Hey, I distinctly remember a conversation where I told you that you were my first relationship..."

"Yea, I know. But I didn't know if that meant...um, this train of words could get me in trouble so can we, uh, abandon it? 'Cause I'm really glad it was with you to," Chaeyoung leaned over for a chaste kiss and pulled back, tracing circles on the brunette's stomach, "So... being both of our first times, certain things would be new to both of us, right?"

"Things like what?" Jennie asked with a quirked eyebrow, happy to let the momentary insecurity slide. She'd had plenty herself and knew it was better that Chaeyoung say it as oppose to keeping them to herself.

"You really gonna make me say it?"

"If you wanna do it you should be able to say it. Besides...my mind is running with possibilities right now, so you need to clarify," Jennie smirked.

"We're gonna get back to that list, missy," Chaeyoung smirked as well, "But right now, I want to, you know..."

"Kiss me?" Jennie asked teasingly.

Chaeyoung leaned forward for a quick kiss.

"I wanna kiss you...but lower down. You know, taste you."

Jennie found herself completely aroused by both the idea and actually hearing her girlfriend say it so openly...even if it did take a little coaxing.

"That sounds good," she replied, her voice heavy.

"It does?"

"Definitely. In fact," Jennie replied, rolling herself on top of the redhead, "I think I might just have to try it myself."

She leaned down and nipped at Chaeyoung's bottom lip, before sucking it into her mouth. Chaeyoung moaned into the embrace but found her thoughts racing.

Oh god...I know I want to taste her...and that she'll taste great...but what if I don't taste good? What...What if she chokes or something? Or is disgusted? What if she pretends and I get lulled into a false sense of security and then she starts to resent me and it draws a massive wedge in our relationship, and wow, that was oddly specific, even for me.

"Chaeyoung, what's wrong?" Jennie asked when she had pulled back from the kiss and the blonde hadn't even noticed.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung was shook from her trance and realised what had happened, "I'm sorry."

"What're you thinking about?"

"I'm...it's stupid."

"Honey, please don't be hold back from me. Not after... everything that's just happened," Jennie replied, stroking Chaeyoung's cheek.