chapter eighteen

Chaeyoung fluttered her eyes open when a small bird tweeting outside her window pulled her from her sleep. She felt Jennie still lying on top of her and grinned when she inhaled and found there was a heady scent of sex in the air. The images of the night before flashed through her mind and she felt a small shiver go through her.

She looked down at the girl in her arms, could feel the steady rise and fall of her chest and realized that she felt decidedly different from that time yesterday morning. She felt more... alive; more connected to life, to the world and most of all, more connected to Jennie. She'd given herself completely to the brunette and Jennie had given herself completely in return; that was more than she could've ever asked for. Now, here they were, naked and in each other's arms and Chaeyoung had never felt safer or more loved.

She stroked Jennie's hair softly, just basking in the warmth and affection of their love until an idea started to form in her mind. She gently manoeuvred them so they switched positions, Jennie lying on her back with Chaeyoung on top. The blonde held herself up so the sudden weight wouldn't wake her girlfriend up; she wanted the brunette to be woken up by much nicer feelings.

She put a soft kiss on the smaller girl's lips and saw her smile in her sleep. She put some more butterfly kisses all over Jennie's face, on each of her eyelids, then her nose, placing one on each of her cheeks, before moving down her neck. She arrived at her pulse point and sucked softly, eliciting a giggle and playful 'Rosieee' from above but when the smaller girl raised her head she saw Jennie was still fast asleep. She shrugged and continued moving downwards, licking lightly along the brunette's collarbone until she arrived at two round breasts and hesitated.

Am I crossing a line here? Just because we've made love doesn't mean I can go around just fooling around with her breasts when she's not even conscious. No matter how much I want to. Or how much her nipples are poking out at me...looking all alert and wanting...I should put them out of their misery... Will Jennie be mad though?

"There a reason we're looking and not touching?" she heard Jennie murmur from above, pulling her from her thoughts.

"Hey! When did you wake up?"

Jennie sighed and opened one eye, looking down at her lover.

"When my body alerted me to the fact that the Chaeyoung-kisses I had been dreaming about, stopped."

"I wasn't sure if it was okay..."

"Very okay. Please continue. I can pretend to be asleep if you want," Jennie smirked playfully.

⚠️🔞⚠️

"Uh uh. Want you fully awake when you feel my tongue inside you."

Both of Jennie's eyes flew open and she looked at the sultry smile on Chaeyoung's face, swallowing as her mouth went dry.

"I'm awake. I'm very awake. I could win a competition for 'most awake girl in California'."

"Good," Chaeyoung smirked, then put a kiss on top of one of Jennie's nipples, "But I want lots of Jennie-juice when I get down there, so I'm gonna play up here for a while first, okay?"

"Oh trust me, quantity will not be an issue," Jennie muttered, then realized what she said and blushed.

Chaeyoung giggled and dropped her head again to lick and kiss around the swell of her girlfriend's breasts. She kissed her way up to the nipple and ran her tongue over it, feeling it harden beneath her. She sucked it into her mouth and nibbled lightly, loving the delighted groan she heard when she did so. She switched breasts and gave the other nipple the same attention, going back and forth until Jennie's moans were completely unrestrained and her breath coming in shallow gasps.