chapter thirty-six

"Hey guys, does Jennie look like she's burning? I think she's burning. I should help. I don't want a burnt girlfriend," Chaeyoung said, rushing off towards her girlfriend.

"I was wondering how long it would take her," Jisoo remarked, throwing the large beach ball in her hands over to Lisa.

"Yea... Chaeng's been staring at Jennie ever since she moved to lie on her back... That bikini certainly highlights her, um, attributes," Lisa answered.

Jisoo looked at Seulgi, expecting some sort of outburst and was surprised when she just smiled at her girlfriend.

"It's okay. I understand that I'm the only one she really wants, but given that she's Lisa, she can't help but look when breasts are presented to her in an alluring manner... or, well, any manner. I accept this," Seulgi nodded, catching the ball, "However, if Chaeyoung hears you saying what you just said, I would run away and cover your face."

Oblivious to the conversation going on since she had left her friends, Chaeyoung made her way over to the towel her girlfriend was lying on, sunbathing and keeping an eye on everyone's stuff. She sat on the towel beside the brunette and smiled when Jennie raised her sunglasses and put them over her head, looking at the blonde.

"Hey beautiful. You finished playing with the oversized ball?"

"Yea. You looked like you might burn and I didn't want you to burn so I came over here and anyway, throwing a plastic ball around is no fun, well, it would be fun if you were playing, 'cause anything is fun when you're there, but otherwise it's just Lisa shouting at Jisoo not to throw it so hard, which is funny, but again, not as fun when you're not there, 'cause you had to watch the stuff, which was very sweet and very responsible, it's why I love you really and-"

"You wanted to put sun block on me?"

"If that's okay," Chaeyoung nodded eagerly, grabbing the bottle of sun block from her beach bag.

Jennie bent her arms and rested her head on top of her hands, stretching her body out.

"Please, go right ahead."

"Hell yea," Chaeyoung said under her breath, causing a smirk from the brunette.

Chaeyoung squirted some sun block onto her hands and rubbed them over Jennie's stomach, making sure to rub it in completely, before scooting down and rubbing the cream into her legs, covering every inch of flesh available.

"You are aware that you look like you're rehearsing for one of those porn films I've seen stashed under a teenage boy's bed, right?" Seulgi said, walking up to the couple.

"Can we please move on?" Chaeyoung asked, taking her hands away.

"I agree," Lisa said, pulling Seulgi down to sit beside him, "New topic."

"Like how we're starting school again on Monday?" Jisoo asked.

"Ugh, no. Monday, as in three days from now, as in three days I don't have to think about homework or teachers or getting up early. Please, no talk of school," Lisa shuddered.

"We could tell Chaeyoung how you were talking about Jennie's chest earlier..." Seulgi suggested, sticking her tongue out at her boyfriend.

"You were what?!" Chaeyoung shot her head around to glare at her friend.

"I have no excuse other than, I am Lisa and...well, that's all I have. Please don't go all jealous-monster on me. I'm sorry and I won't do it again?"

Chaeyoung looked down at Jennie's chest, then back at Lisa and sighed.

"Well it's not like I can blame ya. They are wonderful."

"Really?" Jennie asked, sitting up and pulling a t-shirt from her bag, slipping it on, "You're both really just talking about breasts right in front of me?"