chapter twenty

"I still don't see why we have to wear clothes," Chaeyoung grumbled.

"Because if we didn't, we'd never get our homework done. Besides it's practice for when we go back into the real world. School tomorrow," Jennie reasoned.

"But do we have to wear so many?!"

Jennie glanced up from the textbook, which was actually Chaeyoung's as neither of them wanted to have to leave the house for anything. She had called her mother the day before to tell her that she was going to stay with Chaeyoung for the weekend and that she would be home Monday after school.

They were both lying on the floor of Chaeyoung's bedroom, trying to get their homework out of the way, having spent the entire day Saturday making love, stopping only to eat actual food and go to the bathroom, and now it was Sunday and they had resolved to do their work in the early afternoon so they could spend the evening doing whatever they wanted. Both of them had a pretty good idea of what they wanted to do for said evening, glad that they had the Park house to themselves, her parents weren't due back until Monday afternoon. She shot the blonde a mock-exasperated look.

"Rosie, we're only wearing flimsy little robes and don't think I didn't notice that you gave me one of the smallest ones you have. You can practically see my butt."

"No practically about it, baby," Chaeyoung leered, leaning a hand over to rest on exposed lower half of her girlfriend's rear, "Robe starting riding up when you lay down."

Jennie rolled her eyes, secretly loving the attention until Chaeyoung caught her eye.

"Hey, Jen?" she in slightly nervous voice.

"Yea?"

"I wanna tell my parents about us, about who I am. I think it's time."

"I think that's great, babe. I'll do whatever you need."

Chaeyoung reached across to entwine their hands.

"Thanks. I'm not quite sure the how or when yet, but I'll figure it out. I love you."

Jennie smiled and let go of her hands then licked her lips subconsciously as she saw Chaeyoung's robe open slightly and the swell of her breasts came into view.

"What do you have left?" she asked, nodding down at the books surrounding them.

"Um...two more calculus equations and I'm done."

Jennie nodded, having finished her only written work, some Biology questions that she and Chaeyoung had done together and was now just reading over the chapter, making sure she understood it.

"As soon as you finish, I promise I'll rock your world... and your bed," she purred, licking her lips again, intentionally this time and with a highly sensual undertone.

Chaeyoung gulped and snatched her pen from the floor beside her, quickly reading the last two questions in her book, mumbling as she did so.

"Okay, r= 2 and p= 3sin0 ...mmhh...gonna have her hands all over me... math, math, intersecting curves...ohh, Jennie's curves, rubbing up against me...gosh...wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves."

"Chaeyoung, I can you hear you," Jennie replied without looking up, still flicking through the pages of the textbook, "And if you concentrate on the work, you really can by my derivative, okay?"

Chaeyoung took a few deep breaths to try and clear her mind of anything but the math equations in front of her. It seemed to work as less than fifteen minutes later, she slammed her book closed and jumped up, whipping the robe off her body and throwing it across the room, leaving her completely naked.