chapter thirteen

Jennie gradually became aware of light shining through the thin blue material of their tent and was confused that she felt significantly warmer than she normally did when she woke up. She moved her arms slightly and realized the cause of that warmness was the small body of her girlfriend pressed against her. She instantly remembered the night before, the proclamations of love and falling to sleep in each other's arms. She smiled as she felt, more than saw that their positions hadn't changed much during the night. Except...

Oh. My. God. Is that her ass under my hands? I'm groping her in her sleep, I'm like a per...wait a sec...is her face where I think it is?

She glanced down and saw that her girlfriend's head had moved from where she had fallen asleep under her chin down to rest right in her cleavage. This realization jolted her to full consciousness and she tightened her hold on the blonde instinctively before remembering exactly where her hands were and what exactly she'd just squeezed. She went to move her arms away but found she was being held in place by both Chaeyoung's body and the snug fit of the sleeping bag around them.

Chaeyoung was pulled from her dream about large killer onions when she felt a new sensation that sent a tingle through her body. She nuzzled in closer to what she assumed was the pillow her head was resting on and faintly heard a gasp from above her. The last remnants of her dream left and she realized what that sensation that had woken her up actually was.

Ohh, Jennie's hands on me...Jennie's hands on my butt! That feels soo good. I wish I didn't have these stupid pyjamas on, her hands on my skin... Whoa, naughty thoughts. I'm not ready for naughty thoughts. Am I? And I don't remember the pillow being this soft...oh sweet Jesus. Oh please tell me I didn't. Please, Jennie baby, please still be asleep.

She lifted her head slowly, knowing she was blushing furiously and bit her lip when she saw her girlfriend's orbs looking back at her, surprised to see them slightly darker than they usually were.

She realised that Jennie still hadn't moved her hands from their resting place and that the girl didn't seem at all upset about where she had inadvertently just been. In fact she seemed almost...

Turned on? I turned her on? Oh wow. Is that was that feeling is below my stomach? All warm and inviting...kind of...throbby...Okay, definitely turned on by Jennie...duh, we knew that, makes me all breathless every time she kisses me... but this is so much more...oh wow, I want to have sex with her...no, I want to make love with her. Does she feel the same? Talk about your weekend of revelations. Don't push anything, Chaeyoung, whatever you do.

Jennie saw a flurry of emotions cross Chaeyoung's face in a mere matter of seconds and could tell she had a string of thoughts going through her head.

"Give me your hand," she said softly.

Chaeyoung was confused by the request but didn't hesitate to comply with her girlfriend's wishes. She brought her hand up from where it had been resting on Jennie's lower back and held it in between their faces. Jennie, having been able to free her own hands after Chaeyoung had woken up, entwined their fingers and brought the blonde's hand down to gently rest over her own breast before moving her hand away altogether.

"This is okay?" Chaeyoung asked, amazed at the soft feel, even through the fabric of the brunette's tank top.

She looked down at her hand and flexed her fingers before squeezing the flesh slightly.

"It doesn't have to mean anything."

"Jennie, it means everything."

Jennie put one finger under Chaeyoung's chin and gently lifted her head so their gazes met.