chapter twenty-five

Jennie fastened the tie around her neck and let it hang loosely down her shirt and checked herself in the mirror again. Her tight-fitting white shirt, that actually hadn't been part of her old school uniform, but she felt worked better in this situation, had the top two buttons open, letting the top of her cleavage peek out, the shirt tight enough for her not to need to wear a bra. The blue and white striped tie hung straight down over the swell of her breasts, stopping almost at the exact same place her shirt did, showing an inch of flesh between the hem and the start of her skirt, also striped blue and white and extending just to her mid-thigh. The skirt had been short anyway, but Jennie had hitched it up a bit in order to show more skin. She had knee-length white cotton socks to complete her outfit.

She checked her watch again and saw that Chaeyoung would have gotten out of practice already and would probably be on her way over. She readjusted her shirt one last time, exposing more cleavage in the process. Satisfied with how everything fit, she went over and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back slightly, putting her weight on her outstretched arms and crossing one leg over the other, waiting for the blonde to arrive.

I really hope she likes this. I'm really glad I kept this uniform...never really thought this is what I'd be using it for...God, what if she thinks this is too slutty? Is it weird that I'm dressing up as a schoolgirl when I'm actually still in school? Maybe I should just take this off quickly...she'd be just as happy if she walked in and I was naked. No, I started this, I should see it through...did I just hear the door bang?

Chaeyoung closed the door behind her and turned down the corridor, seeing that her girlfriend's bedroom door was open. She walked up and was about to knock on the open door, just to make known her presence known but stopped in her tracks and stared, wide-eyed when she saw what her girlfriend was wearing.

"Ms. Park," Jennie purred. From the look on the blonde's face, she was definitely not put off by the idea and that just encouraged the brunette, "It is 'Miss', isn't it?"

Chaeyoung gulped as the reality of what was going on started to fall into place for her. She looked down at her own attire, remembering Jennie specifically telling her to stay in her 'teacher clothes' and now knew why. She could feel wetness begin to pool below her stomach already, just at the evocative way Jennie was presenting herself and the tone in her voice. She exhaled a quiet breath and smirked, deciding to play her teacher role as well.

⚠️🔞⚠️

"Yes, Jennie, 'Miss' is correct," she said, walking into the room and kicking the door closed behind her, "I'm not married."

"I'm surprised, Miss. You're very pretty," Jennie replied and uncrossed her legs, letting them hang open for a minute, showing the redhead exactly what she was or rather wasn't wearing underneath her skirt, before crossing them over the other side.

Chaeyoung felt her breath quicken as she saw the brief glimpse of her girlfriend's exposed centre, but stayed in character.

"Now, Jennie, you should know that panties are part of the required uniform. Regulations say that if I suspect our uniform code is not being held up, I have to confirm and...discipline as necessary."

Jennie tried to look innocent as she stood up, a foot away from the blonde.

"I very well could be wearing panties, Miss," she replied cheekily, "You'll have to prove otherwise."

"This will not be tolerated," Chaeyoung said sternly, but Jennie could see the glint in her eye, "We'll deal with that misconduct after I address the issue at hand. You'll have to drop your skirt for inspection."

"Yes, Miss," Jennie replied with a suitably chastised tone and popped the button on the side of her skirt, pulling the fabric over the swell of her ass before letting it fall to floor.