chapter twenty-nine

Jennie closed her book and scooted closer to her girlfriend when she heard her sigh for the tenth time in a minute.

"You okay?" she whispered quietly, trying to keep to the library rules, despite the fact that they were the only ones there, given that it was 7pm and school had ended hours ago.

"I'm all twitchy. I feel like I have so many topics to cover but I don't know where to start. Who'd have thought I'd be more stressed after the SATs?" Chaeyoung whispered back.

She had stayed after school to work on her debate speech and had all her research laid out in front of her, but was unsure what exactly to include. Jennie had offered to stay back with her for moral support, hence why they and the librarian, who was hiding in her office, were the only ones in sight.

"Your teacher said not to try and talk about too much, right? You can't go wrong with the constitution... freedom of speech and all."

"But what if everyone has that? Then I'll just be repeato-girl and that is not a good quality of a debater. I just...I can't concentrate, my head is all muddled with everything at once."

Jennie stood up and held out her hand.

"Uh..."

"Trust me?"

Chaeyoung instantly put her hand in the brunette's and stood up, letting herself be lead down the corridors of books until they arrived at the cross section at the very back between the history and gardening sections. Jennie seemed to mull between the two rows before turning into the history section and shoved Chaeyoung against the far wall, instantly joining their lips together. The blonde felt a sudden rush of arousal, hitting her with complete surprise and she grabbed onto the back of the shorter girl's head, bringing them closer.

Jennie too felt a bursting desire go through her. She had intended to just bring the other girl to the deserted section and sit her down, kissing her senseless to try and clear her head a little, but this was swiftly turning into something more, and the prospect excited her. With that thought in mind, she pulled the end of Chaeyoung's shirt from the waistband and slipped her hand under, cupping the blonde's breast through her bra. She flexed her fingers and squeezed. She felt the taller girl push their faces even closer together and enthusiastically continued their kiss, their tongues duelling passionately.

Chaeyoung moved her hand down slightly and started caressing the skin on Jennie's neck. She jumped a little when she felt the brunette's hand move down as well, going from where it was squeezing her breast to bunching the fabric of her skirt up a bit and grazing across her panties. She moaned, luckily muffled by Jennie's lips, when her girlfriend slipped a hand beneath her panties and started rubbing furiously over her clit.

She clutched at the material of the brunette's shirt for a few seconds, needing anything to hold on to, before holding her lover by the waist with one hand and starting to undo the belt buckle and button of her jeans with the other. With minimal fumbling, she stuck her hand into the loosened fabric and into the thin panties, getting a shiver as her fingers met the wet heat. She glided through effortlessly for a moment before focusing her attention on her lover's clit as well, copying the fast pace Jennie had set.

Jennie pulled away from the kiss, completely breathless, as she felt Chaeyoung start to rub on her clit as well and let her head drop onto the blonde's shoulder, turning her head slightly to kiss her neck. She licked and kissed whatever piece of flesh came into contact with her lips, hearing the smaller girl sigh slightly as they both continued to rub over each other's bundle of nerves, creating delightful friction that was sending waves of pleasure straight through them.

Jennie bit down on the skin around the blonde's pulse point when she felt Chaeyoung start to pinch her clit between her fingers, running her tongue over the flesh to sooth any pain. She smiled when she thought of the mark it would leave and started sucking on the pulse to make it more prominent. After a few minutes she felt her lover begin to shake.

"Need your lips, baby," Chaeyoung whispered, struggling to stay quiet, "Gonna scream your name otherwise."

Jennie quickly let her lips reclaim her girlfriend's, the lure of actually hearing the blonde call out her name giving way to her bigger desire not to be caught. She felt Chaeyoung instantly start to crumble and her fingers start to move faster, pushing her over the edge as well, as they both came, their kisses desperate and hungry, swallowing any sounds that wanted to come out before they even met air.

Their lips parted as Jennie continued sliding down, grinning deliriously, so that she was lying on her stomach in front of Chaeyoung, who was sitting with her knees up, elbows resting on them, head hanging down. They were both breathing heavily.

"Mmhh, so good," Chaeyoung sighed dreamily.

Jennie looked up through lazy eyes and registered their positions, a devilish glint entering her eyes.

"You got a look in your eye, baby," Chaeyoung whispered warily.

Jennie just smiled saucily in response and started crawling towards her lover.

"What are you doing? Oh god. Oh that's what you're doing..."

Chaeyoung's quiet whispers trailed off as she felt Tara crawl between her open legs, using one hand to pull aside her panties and the other to hold her open before her tongue ran the length of her slit. The blonde rolled her eyes back into her head at the glorious sensation and rested one hand on the brunette's head, through her skirt.

Jennie continued licking up and down for a few moments, surprising herself at how daring she was being by continuing their session, but enjoying herself way too much to care. She flicked over her lover's clit a few times, hearing a few hushed gasps from above, before closing her lips around the throbbing nub, still extra sensitive from the attention it had already received and started a gentle sucking motion, not wanting to over-stimulate and hurt her girlfriend. She let her tongue run over the tip of the hard nub, feeling Chaeyoung's thighs twitch when she did so and alternated doing that with slow, long sucks.

"Jennie," Chaeyoung said under her breath, knowing the brunette wouldn't be able to hear, but needing to verbalise anyway, "You're amazing."

She cupped Jennie's head with both hands, pulling her skirt up over her knees so she could stroke her hair, biting down hard on her lip to keep the flow of moans and words that threatened to leave her mouth as the all-consuming bliss started to rise within her.

"I love you," she breathed, feeling her heart begin to pound against her chest.

Her eyes shut tight as she finally erupted, the pleasure filling her entire being as she held Jennie to her firmly and bit down even harder on her lip, a quiet, errant moan escaping anyway.

She relaxed a few minutes later, bright eyes and a dreamy smile plastered to her face and continued stroking the smaller girl's hair as her girlfriend finished up her ministrations. Her leg jerked when she felt Jennie give her clit a quick kiss, then felt a final, long, languid lick, the entire length of her centre, before the brunette raised her head with equally bright eyes and smiled almost smugly.

"I'd say wipe that smile off your face," Chaeyoung whispered lazily as she looked down, "But it soo deserves to be there. You're amazing. Gimme a kiss."

Jennie manoeuvred herself so she was sitting beside her girlfriend, back against the wall and leaned over so their lips could meet gently. Chaeyoung smiled into the kiss as she tasted herself and nuzzled their noses slightly together, before pulling back in quiet giggles.

"We just had sex in the library! I just had sex in the library. In a public library! With the books, and where people study...And homework! Homework is done here!"

Jennie got an apologetic look on her face.

"I'm sorry. I just meant you try and relax you with some kisses...well, maybe I was gonna try and feel you up a bit too, but I didn't mean for things to get so...heated. Are you okay?" she whispered back.

"Okay? Am I okay? Anyone could've walked up and watched you going down on me. Me, Park Chaeyoung, honor roll student, sometimes-teacher, all around good girl. I'm so unbelievably okay. You make me naughty and I love it."

Jennie got a broad grin on her face and leaned over for another quick kiss before Chaeyoung pulled back to speak again.

"Besides, I complained about not being able to relax. And baby, believe me, I am now totally, completely, words-cannot-describe-just-how-much-I-am: relaxed."