Taken

Elena was babysitting Sky for tonight and it was getting late. She was about to open her car door and put Sky in when somebody came from behind and knocked Elena unconscious. Sky got so scared and crouched down to her to see if she was okay, when someone hit her hard in her head and everything went black.
Elena was woke up and saw that she was in a strange room. When she remembered Sky. She started panicking and kept looking around when she noticed her laying down on the sofa. She went to her to see if she was okay.

"Sky. Sky wake up sweetie. "

Sky started moving her head and when she woke up she groaned in pain.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Lena I'm scared.

"Hey it's okay. It's okay. I'm here."

Elena took her in her arms and hugged her tightly.

"You are finally awake."

Elena heard an unknown voice from behind.

"Who are you? What do you want from us?"

The man didn't answered her question. He just mention her to stay quite and came closer to her. He smirked evilly.

"Just a taste."

"Trevor!"

Another unknown voice was heard. This time it was a woman. She saw a young girl entering the unknown room.

"They must be vampires"- Elena thought.

The girl came towards her and crouched down to her level.

"You look just like her."

She sounded shocked and surprised, but not happy.

"I'm not her. I'm not Katherine."

"Quite!"

She yelled making Sky tremble from fear.

"But I'm not her."

"I know who you are. I said be quite!"

"What do you want from us?"

The vampire was so annoyed from all the questions so she slapped Elena and making her fall unconscious again and letting go of Sky. Sky started whimpering know. Trying to hold her tears.

"Stop whining."

Sky didn't look her in the face. She kept looking at Elena who was unconscious. Sky buried her face in her knees and tried to hold the tears or at least not to make a noise.
Elena woke up after a few minutes. The vampires weren't there, but she could hear them talking from outside. She looked at Sky who was trembling in fear.

"Sky. It's okay. It will pass soon. It's okay baby."

"I want my uncle.

Elena hugged Sky and she rested her head on Elena's shoulder. Finally calming down a little.

"He will come to save us. I promise. Don't worry."

Elena and Sky didn't make a noise. Elena was trying to listen to their argument.

"Look it's not to late. " Trevor stuttered.

"I'm tired of running."

"Yeah? Well running keeps up from dying."

"Elijah is old school, if he accepts our deal than we are free."

The two vampires came in and the woman walked to another room while the boy stayed there watching.
Elena got up and put Sky on the couch. She followed Rose to the other room.