The Last Dance

Klaus/Alaric opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts. Katherine is tied to a chair.

Klaus/Alaric: Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?

He holds out the shirts in front of Katherine.

Klaus/Alaric: Okay, bad, or badder?Katherine: The dark colors suit you better.
Klaus/Alaric: Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?
Katherine: The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house.
Klaus/Alaric: Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactlywhere it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill.
Katherine: Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna.
Klaus/Alaric: Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel.
Katherine: You have to take care of Sky today, because Damon asked you and you said yes.

Klaus/ Alaric turns around  confused  of who Sky was.

Klaus/Alaric: Who's Sky?
Katherine: She is Stefan and Damon's niece.
Klaus/Alaric: Niece?!
Katherine: Yeah they had a sister who was a really powerful witch. That's all I  know.
Klaus/Alaric: What's the name of the witch?
Katherine: I don't know.
Klaus/Alaric: Well how old is the girl?
Katherine: 7 I think.
Klaus/Alaric: I have to take care for a 7 years old?! I don't  like kids.
Katherine: Don't  worry. She's a sweetheart.
Klaus/Alaric: What else?
Katherine: That's it.

He gets closer to her and touches her face. She was afraid.

Klaus/Alaric: Oh, so jumpy.
Katherine: Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know.

Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on the chair and looks her in the eyes.

Klaus/Alaric: You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me.

He compels her.

Katherine: They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger.
Klaus/Alaric: Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore.
Katherine: She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop.
Klaus/Alaric: Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that.
Katherine: Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it.
Klaus/Alaric: And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long.

He takes a pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it in front of Katherine.

Klaus/Alaric: I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself.

She takes the knife and stabs her thigh.

Klaus/Alaric: Now take it out.

She takes it out and her wound heals.

Klaus/Alaric: Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs.
Katherine: Where are you going?Klaus/Alaric: I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger.