As I lay dying

Salvatore Boarding House

Damon takes a bottle from the cabinet and pours himself a drink. He then opens the curtains and lets the sun shine upon his face. He drinks his glass and then puts the glass down on a table. He goes back to the window and takes off his ring and drops it on the floor. He opens his arms and his skin starts to burn, but Stefan arrives just in time and pushes him out of the sunlight and saves him.

Damon: Get off of me.
Stefan: You're not doing this.
Damon: Just did. You know what happened to Rose, Stefan.

Stefan uses his speeds and throws him in the cellar.

Stefan: I don't care. You're not dying today.

Stefan closes the door and locks it. He looks at him. Damon remains on the floor but turns to look at him.

Damon: What's the plan, Superman?Stefan: I'm gonna find a way out of this.
Damon: Oh, right. A miracle cure. Good luck with that one.
Stefan: I got Bonnie looking for something, anything.
Damon: Always the hero, Stefan. Just tell me good-bye, get it over with.
Stefan: I'm don't wanna tell Sky that you gave up without a fight. She loves you and she needs you.
Damon: She is better off without me.
Stefan: Is that really what you think?

Damon starts coughing and rolls onto his stomach. He coughs up some blood on his hand.

Stefan: Lie still. Conserve your strength.

He leaves.

Woods

Klaus wakes up naked in the forest. He looks at the sun and smiles. Someone throws him some clothes. He turns his head and Elijah's there.

Elijah: You've been busy.
Klaus: That was amazing. How long has it been?
Elijah: Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf.

Klaus gets dressed.

Klaus: I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill.
Elijah: Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way.
Klaus: Just like old times, brother.
Elijah: You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain.
Klaus: That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family.
Elijah: You gave me your word, Niklaus.
Klaus: What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me.
Elijah: I could have. But I didn't.

Elijah helps Klaus put on his jacket.

Klaus: And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven.
Elijah: Where are they?
Klaus: You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough.
Elijah: What are you gonna do about Sky?
Klaus: Well she is my daughter. She is gonna come with me. Even if she doesn't like it.
Elijah: You know, she has a really strong bond with Damon Salvatore.
Klaus: I don't care. She is really powerful.  I'm gonna need her.
Elijah: Is that all you want from her? Power?
Klaus: What else do I need?
Elijah: You're not going to hurt her.
Klaus: Relax.  She wants a father I'm  gonna be her father. Well sometimes.

He smirks and starts walking away. Elijah turns around looking blankly at his brother as he walked away. He wouldn't let him hurt Sky. She is his niece and he loves her. He is not gonna let his little brother harm her in any way.

Mystic Grill

Alaric is at the bar. He takes a bottle of alcohol from the waitress. She tries to take it back, but he won't let her. He is already intoxicated. He walks away from the bar. His phone rings. He answers. It's Stefan.