Daddy issues

Stefan, Damon and Sky are in Stefan's bedroom. Stefan is holding Sky in his arms.

Damon: You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big "Save Elena" move?
Stefan: I went to go look for Isobel, and I get John instead. He said he can help us, and we're desperate.
Damon: We're not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue me!Stefan: Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed . Elena is putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an Original, he can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill him, because apparently, he can't die!
Damon: I'm still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer.
Stefan: He knew about the sacrifice, Isobel told him. He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe.
Damon: And how do we do that?Stefan: He's not talking. At least not to me anyway.
Damon: Great work Stefan. Top notch. As if I didn't have enough problems.
Stefan: Hey, I'm sorry about Rose.
Damon: Whatever. I knew the woman for five minutes.
Stefan: And you cared about her after five minutes. I wonder what that means?
Damon: It means I care, Stefan. It means I'm changing, evolving into a man capable of greatness. Better watch your back, because I may just have to go get a hero-hairdo of my own, and steal your thunder.

Sky laughs.

Damon: Who are you laughing at?
Sky: With you.
Damon: Come here you little troublemaker.

Damon takes Sky from Stefan's arms.

Damon: You didn't tell us. How was your night with Alaric? Did you see another nightmare?

Sky nodded slowly.

Damon: Was it really scary?
Sky: Just a bit.

She whispered.

Stefan: What are these nightmares about?

Stefan joins the conversation.

Sky: They are about a man and a woman. He hurts her. She dies I think.  She is covered in blood.

Stefan: All your nightmares are the same?

Sky: No. Sometimes they are about the same man hurting other people, but mostly they are about that woman.

Damon: How does this man looks like Sky?
Sky: I'm not sure. I don't remember it very well.
Stefan: Do you have any idea who he might be?
Sky: I don't know why, but everytime I see him in my dreams, there is a voice inside my head that says dad. I think he is my dad.

Damon and Stefan look at each other shocked.

Damon: Are you sure?

Sky nods.

Stefan: Do you remember anything about him? Anything?

Sky thinks about it for a moment.

Sky: I think he has blonde blonde hair and he is tall and I think I remember his voice.

Stefan receives a text from Caroline reading "911 NOW" and than he leaves.

Gilbert residence

Damon arrives with Sky in his arms and Elena lets them in.

Damon: Where's John?
Elena: He's not here, he left. I don't know where he went. He just blew in, announced to Jenna that he's my dad, and then took off.
Damon: That's public knowledge now?

Sky tries to reach Elena and Elena takes her in her arms.

Elena: Apparently?
Damon: Are you okay?
Elena: Yeah. Jenna's head spinning, but I'm okay.
Damon: He said what he was doing here?
Elena: No. You know, Stefan thinks that he's telling the truth about wanting to help me.
Damon: Do you believe him?
Elena: No, I don't believe him for a second.
Damon: Me neither.
Elena: What are we gonna do?Damon: Kill him.