By the light of the moon

Fell's Church Tomb

Stefan is talking with Damon, who is standing at the tomb's entrance with Sky along side him.

Stefan: You trapped her in the house?Damon: It's for the best. Trust me. Elena is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are even getting along. I brought you this.

He gives him a bag.

Damon: Care package: candles, lanterns and...lunch.

He shows him a bottle of blood.

Stefan: Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her.

Sky: But uncle you have to feed.

Stefan: I know baby, but I can't give it to her.

Sky: Okay.

Sky whispers quietly as she looks to the ground.

Damon looks at Katherine who is standing not too far away smiling.

Damon: Yeah...
Katherine: You two are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan.
Damon: I've been dead before. I got over it.

He looks at Stefan.

Damon: Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out.
Stefan: Don't worry about me. Just make sure Elena's safe.

Damon looks at Katherine and leaves with the bottle of blood.

Sky: Bye uncle Stefan.

Stefan: Bye baby girl.

Sky leaves after her uncle.

Katherine: She is a sweetheart.

Stefan looks at her and nod.

Mystic Grill

Jenna is sitting at a table with Alaric and Sky. Damon asked Alaric to babysit Sky cause he was going to meet Elena.

Jenna: So now I'm playing historical society hostess to some writer who's doing his book on small town Virginia.
Alaric: Well that sounds...
Jenna: Lame, yeah, but Carol Lockwood played the "dead husband" card, said she was too busy to deal. Plus, my sister kept most of the archives, so there you have it.
Sky: I'm bored.
Alaric: Me too.

Sky giggles at him.

Sky: Than do something to make me laugh.
Jenna: How about you come with me?
Sky: [to Alaric] Can I?
Alaric: If you want.
Sky: Okay I'm coming

Jenna kisses him and leaves with Sky. Tyler arrives and joins Caroline at a table. Alaric looks over at them.

Tyler: Hey.
Caroline: Hey. What's wrong?
Tyler: This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida. My mom is freaking out and she was on the phone with your mom when I left.
Alaric continues looking at them as he eavesdrops on their conversation.

Tyler: We should get going.
Caroline: Yeah.

She gets up and shares a knowing look with Alaric.

Gilbert Residence

Elena goes down the stairs along side with Sky who was in her room with her and finds Jenna searching in the closet.

Elena: Hey, what are you doing?
Jenna: Perfect timing.

She gives her a box.

Elena: What is this stuff?
Jenna: Your mom's files from the Historical Society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate.