I promise

After what happened yesterday Klaus had stopped ignoring Sky, but she still was in a pretty bad mood after that which made Klaus worried.
Sky was drawing on the table. Klaus goes towards her and sits on the chair next to her.

Klaus: Hi.
Sky: Hey.
Klaus: I like your drawing.
Sky: Thank you.

Sky didn't look up at him. She just kept on drawing.

Klaus: Does it hurt anymore?

Sky nodded a bit.

Klaus: As much as before?

Sky shook her head.

Klaus: Can I ask why did it hurt?
Sky: It hurts because you don't like me anymore.
Klaus: Sky that's not true. I care about you.

Sky didn't answer.

Klaus: Can I hold you for a bit?

Sky nodded. Klaus picked her up and hugged her. He stroke her back gently. He kissed her cheek and her forehead.

Klaus: I like you. I really do like you.

Klaus looked at her in her eyes.

Klaus: I love you.
Sky: I love you daddy.

Klaus hugged her again.

Klaus: You are my baby girl.
Sky: Daddy does that mean I can have an ice cream?

Klaus laughed.

Klaus: Definitely. Let's go.

Sky giggled in his arms. Klaus took her the car. He put her in the back seat.

Sky: I want to stay in the front.
Klaus: When you get a little older love.
Sky: But I stayed there the last time.
Klaus: Last time you were sick and I wanted to have you as close as possible.
Sky: Alright.

Klaus smiled and put her seatbelt on and closed the door. He than got in aswell and started the car. He took her to nearest place he found that had ice cream. It was near a park.

Sky: Daddy I want strawberry ice cream.
Klaus: Alright.

Klaus ordered two strawberry ice creams and they sat on a bench.

Sky: Daddy where is uncle Stefan?
Klaus: He is doing something for me.
Sky: Why did you want uncle Stefan to come with you?
Klaus: Because I needed help.
Sky: But you could have gotten anyone you want. Why did you chose him?
Klaus: It's a grown up thing.

Sky didn't talk for a minute.

Sky: Is it because you don't have any friends?

Klaus looked at her and thought about it.

Klaus: Maybe. I don't know.
Sky: You have me now. I love you.
Klaus: I love you too.

Sky finished her ice cream. She got up and hugged Klaus and they both started laughing.

Klaus: What are you doing, love?
Sky: Hugging.

Klaus took her to his lap and hugged her from behind.

Klaus: You are my baby girl. I won't ever leave you.

That should make Sky happy, but she really wants uncle Damon back. She misses him like crazy. Why hadn't he come to get her yet?

Klaus: What's wrong? Why do you look sad?
Sky: Nothing.
Klaus: You were thinking of him, weren't you?
Sky: Of who?
Klaus: You know who I am talking about. You were thinking of Damon.
Sky: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
Klaus: We have to go back to the hotel now.
Sky: Daddy?
Klaus: Come on we have to go.

Klaus put her on the ground and got up. He started walking towards the car. Sky tried to take his hand, but he removed it from hers and he put both of his hands in his pockets. That really hurt Sky. She stopped walking and sat on the ground, looking down. Probably crying silently again. Klaus noticed that she wasn't walking so he turned around to see that Sky was sitting on the ground.

Klaus: Sky we don't have time to play now. Come!

Sky didn't move. Klaus went to her and got her up from her hand.

Klaus: I said come!
Sky: You're hurting my hand. Let go of me!

Klaus picked her up. Sky started yelling and f

Sky: Let me go!

Klaus put her on the ground and kneeled down to her level and held both of her arms with his hands so she wouldn't run away.

Klaus: Sky stop yelling. People are watching us. Sky.

She started crying and hugged him. He picked her up and started walking to the car. He put her in, put her seatbelt on and than he went to the driver's seat and started the car. He drove back to the hotel. Sky had stopped crying by than. They went to their hotel room. As soon as they got in, Sky went to bed and laid down, hugging her pillow. Klaus saw it and went to her. He laid down on the other side and hugged her from behind. A few minutes passed.

Klaus: I'm sorry for the way I acted before.

Sky turned around to look at him.

Klaus: I love you very much, but it seems to me that you love Damon way more than me and that makes me jealous and it hurts. I don't like the fact that you want to live with him and not with me.

A few seconds later.

Klaus: I want you to live with me. You're my daughter. For all my life as a vampire I have never let someone in like I have left you. You're special to me. I don't have to hide. You are my light. My kindness. You are my baby girl and I don't want to lose you.

Sky hugged him and he hugged her back.

Sky: You won't lose me daddy. I just miss uncle Damon because I used to see him everyday and now he is not here.
Klaus: But I'm here love.
Sky: But I grew up with him. It's not the same. I just miss him so much daddy.

Her eyes got teary. Klaus didn't say a thing. He just looked into her eyes blankly and hurt.

Sky: I love you both so much. I don't want to lose any of you.
Klaus: You're not going to lose any of us.
Sky: But I will. You two hate each other so much. I don't want to be in the same room with you two while you fight.
Klaus: Nothing like that is going to happen love.

She had tears rolling down her cheeks.

Sky: How do you know?! Can you promise me that?
Klaus: I promise sweetheart. You're going to have us both. We will always be there for you. It's true that I don't like him, but you do and you are my daughter and I want to make you happy little one.
Sky: Thank you daddy. I love you.
Klaus: I love you too my baby girl.

And they hugged again. This hug was longer and filled with love.