A day with daddy

Klaus had taken Sky against her will with the help of Stefan while she was sleeping. She had no idea.
Klaus stopped the car in front of a hotel. He opened the back door and picked Sky up in his arms. He booked a room for the night. He went inside the room and put Sky down on the bed. As soon as he was about to cover her, she opened her eyes. At first she looked confused. She wasn't understanding where she was. She looked around and her eyes landed on Klaus. She sat up immediately.

Sky: Where is uncle Damon?
Klaus: He is fine. He is in Mystic Fall.
Sky: He promised that he wouldn't let you take me again.

Sky said with tears in her eyes.

Klaus: I took you while he wasn't home.  I had to take you. You're in danger. We both are.
Sky: What are you talking about?
Klaus: Your uncle was trying to find a way to kill me so he found my step father, Mikael. Mikael is cruel and he hates me and because you are my daughter, he will want to hurt you too.
Sky: Did uncle Damon knew about it? That he might hurt me too?

Klaus saw her sad eyes, afraid that her uncle wanted to harm her. He could just say yes and he can solve his problem with her. If he says yes, she won't want to live with Damon anymore. If he says yes, she will love him more. His problem could be solved with just a simple word, but her pleading eyes, the sadness. How could he lie to her about someone who means so much to her. If she finds out that he lied to her, he would break her heart.
Klaus shook his head.

Klaus: I don't think he knew, love. I don't think he knew that he was my step father or the fact that he might hurt you too. It's not his fault.

Sky nodded in understatement.

Sky: Thanks for being honest with me. I know you don't like him very much.

She whispered and looked down.

Sky: When are we going back?
Klaus: Soon, when everything cools down for a bit. I'm afraid you're going to have to stay with me for a while. I know you don't like me very much right now.

Sky didn't look at him. He was right. She didn't want to see him right now. He had hurt her very much.

Klaus: Go to sleep. It's still pretty late.

Sky nodded and laid down again. He covered her and leaned in and kissed her forehead.

Klaus: Good night sweetheart.
Sky: Good night.

Tomorrow morning Sky woke up alone in the bed. She looked around and saw that Klaus was drawing in his notebook in the sofa. He hadn't noticed that she was awake.
She got up and went towards him. He saw her coming and closed his notebook.

Klaus: Good morning, love.
Sky: Morning.

She sat next to him.

Sky: I'm hungry.
Klaus: We're living in 5 minutes. We can't stay in a place for long. We can stop at a fast food or a supermarket or something else if you want.

Sky nodded.

Sky: I will need some clothes.
Klaus: Yeah I know. We can stop to a shopping mall too.
Sky: Okay. I will use the bathroom for a bit.
Klaus: Okay. Hurry.

After ten minutes they left the hotel room.
Klaus was holding Sky's hand.

Sky: Can I sit in the front seat?
Klaus: Sure.

He picked her up and put her inside the car and put the seatbelt for her and than he went to the driver's seat. After 10 minutes of driving Klaus stopped near a cafe. They went inside and sat down.

The waitress: What would you like to eat?
Sky: I want pancakes and chocolate.
The waitress: [to Klaus] What about you sir?
Klaus: Two chocolate milkshakes.
Sky: With extra chocolate.