Ice cream

Stefan had passed out from all the human blood he had drank. Sky was really scared. She had pushed herself on the corner of the couch and put her head in her knees while she hugged them close. She was crying silently.
Klaus walks towards her and picks her up. She just starts crying more.

Klaus: Hey it's okay. It's okay. Daddy's here.
Sky: You're not my daddy. You hurt me and mommy and my uncle. I don't like you.
Klaus: I guess we're gonna take it the hard way as I can see.

Klaus puts her down. He than takes Stefan's body and puts him over his shoulder with one hand holding him and with the other hand he takes Sky's and forces her to go with him. Sky starts screaming and crying and tries to fight back, but that just made Klaus angrier.

Klaus: Hey! You listen to me now! You will do whatever I say! Right now you're coming with me!
Sky: Noooo!

Klaus lets go of her hand and slaps her. She falls to the ground crying while she held her hand over her cheek. Which would probably form a bruise later because Klaus is pretty powerful. He took her by her shirt and lifted her up and took her to the car. He throwed Stefan in the back seat and put Sky in front. She was still crying and holding her hand over her cheek.

Sky: I want to go home!

She kept on crying. Klaus put her seatbelt on and closes her door. He than went to the driver's seat and got in. He started the car. He didn't care about Sky crying there.
Sky cried and cried till she couldn't handle it anymore. She was too exhausted to go on and fell asleep.
When she woke up she was on a bed, covered in a white sheet. The lights were off, but she could see a bit. She turns around and sees Klaus sleeping next to her. She was confused. Where was Stefan? Was he okay? Why wasn't she with him?
She started coughing. That made Klaus wake up. She didn't notice. She was coughing hard. Klaus gets her to sit up and strokes her back. She finishes coughing and looks at him.

Sky: Were is uncle Stefan?
Klaus: He is sleeping in another room close by. Are you okay?
Sky: I don't know. I don't feel good.

Klaus puts her in his lap and with one hand he touches her forehead.

Klaus: You're burning up.

Klaus was concerned. He put her back in bed and covered her with the sheets. He than gets up and goes to the bathroom. He than comes back with a towel, which was probably wet. He sits on the corner of the bed, near Sky, and puts the wet towel on her forehead.

Sky: I want uncle Stefan.

She cries.

Klaus: Hey. Hey. Calm down. You're just gonna make your temperature worse.
Sky: Please.
Klaus: I don't understand why you want them. It's not like you're going to stay with them anymore. I am your father. I make the rules.
Sky: No please. No.

She started crying louder.

Klaus: Calm down! Now!

Sky didn't want to stop. She just wanted her uncles there with her. Especially Damon. She always had seen him, more like a father figure than an uncle.

Klaus: Calm down! Do you want to get slapped again?

Sky got scared. She stopped crying so loudly, but she was still crying. Klaus had to take care of Sky all night. During that time, none of them said any words. Sky even refused to look at him. She just wanted her uncles. Poor thing. She didn't know how she fell asleep again, but when she woke up later that day, she didn't saw Klaus taking care of her anymore, but Stefan this time. He smiled at her.

Sky: Uncle.

She was so happy to see him. She raised her hands so he could pick her up and he did. He took her in his arms and hugged her.