Katerina

Author's note: Before you start can you please check out my new original story called Moonlight? It's a fantasy story with supernatural creatures and sorcery. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

("It will mean so much to me. It's my original story. Please read it. ")

Other than that, please enjoy your reading, and thanks for giving a chance to my stories.

Salvatore's house

(Elena knocks on the door. Damon opens it.)

Damon: Hello, Elena.

Elena: Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important.

Damon: Right this way.

(She enters the house and Stefan arrives.)

Stefan: Hey.

Elena: What is this about?

(Rose arrives.)

Elena: You!

(They go to the living room and Elena sits on the couch.)

Rose: Okay you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap, but Klaus. I know he's real.

Elena: Who is he?

Damon: He's one of the originals. He's a legend.

Stefan: From the first generation of vampires.

Elena: Like Elijah?

Rose: No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal.

Stefan: Klaus is known to be the oldest.

Elena: Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?

Rose: Yes.

Stefan: No.

Damon: What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true...

Rose: Which it is.

Damon: And you're not saying it is so I don't kill you for kidnapping my niece and scaring her to death...

Rose: Which it is and again I didn't mean for her to get kidnap along with Elena. I told you.

Damon: Then we're looking at a solid maybe.

Stefan: Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist.

Rose: Not that you know of.

Damon: That's not helping.

Stefan: Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story.

Rose: He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot.

Damon: Alright, we're shaking. You made your point.

(Elena gets up from the couch.)

Stefan: Where are you going?

Elena: School. I'm late.

Stefan: Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you.

Elena: It's okay, I know where it is.

(She leaves.)