⎟ Chapter V ⎢

Sonu's POV:
What kind of friend would I be if I leave Avneet alone at this time? I can get another opportunity to spend time with Tapu.

Oh, god, Avneet has been through so much. She just didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve to see that her first and maybe even last love has eyes for someone else. The guy who said Avneet was his first best friend, first love, first girlfriend, first kiss, and said he would be only hers. And today, what does she see? That her first everything has set eyes for someone else. Why god? Just put all the upcoming problems of hers to mine. She has been through so much. She doesn't deserve this.

"Umm... It's okay. You guys have fun shopping. I am going back with Avneet." Sonu insisted.

After they left:
"Hmm... That was strange. Avneet didn't even greet us." Said Madhu.
"Only if you knew............." thought Sidd.

When they arrived home, Avneet locked herself in the bathroom.
"Did he forget all the quality times we spend together?"
The times when we portrayed the role of a princess and a prince?

"Did he forget all the quality times we spend together?"The times when we portrayed the role of a princess and a prince?

Because of this role play, we became Friends and then his best friend and then eventually more.
Did he forget the time when we used to trouble our school neighbors? When we used to ring the bell and ran away when they opened the door.
Did he forget how he used to sneaked in my dorm room at night. (Avneet shifted to London when she was in her 3rd year of college).
Did he forget the time when he first took me to a date when we were only 15!?
we first kissed? When I was going to shift to London he gave me our first kiss!!!
He gave me a bracelet written "S" which I used to wear secretly hiding it from my mom.

Did he forget the time when he first took me to a date when we were only 15!?Did he forget the time when we first kissed? When I was going to shift to London he gave me our first kiss!!!He gave me a bracelet written "S" which I used to wear secret...

I still can't believe I love him, that he's still my crush. I should have forgotten about him like the way he did.

Avneet threw that bracelet in ground and cried to bed.
Sonu could hear all this.
"Avneet please open the door." Sonu knocked.
"No, Sonu, please leave me alone."
"Please open."
"No, Sonu,leave me alone."
"God, please give her strength" Sonu prayed before leaving to her bedroom.

Next Morning
Avneet dressed her self and woke up Sonu who was till sleeping.
"Sonu, wake up. It's already 10 am. We should be leaving to J
Radhika's house."
"Hmm.... Five more minutes."
"Sonu, you netter wake up o--"
"No, please. I know your waking up techniques."
"Avneet, you okay?"
"Of course. Look, Sonu, you don't need to worry. Sidd was in my past and I will try to move on. We should be happy for Sidd and Madhu. After all, Madhu is our old friend. And it's not her fault that Sidd likes her."
"What about your happiness?"
"My happiness is seeing my crush happy." Avneet tried to fake a smile. "Stop about all this, go get ready."
"We'll talk about this tonight. Don't think you are getting away with it."

15 Minutes Later:

[Please don't mind that hand

[Please don't mind that hand. I am so blind that I didn't see it at first😅😂. Hope you guys don't mind]
"Come on, we are ready."
"Jannat, here we come."

What more dramas will going to Jannat's house?
Keep reading to find out.

To be continued.....