⎟ Chapter XIX ⎢

As they were on their way to the rose shop, near the hospital , Avneet's left heel broke off. She stumbled and was about to hit the pavement ,closing her eyes for the impact.

Sidd's POV:

We were walking together. We didn't talk but the silence is comfortable. For a moment, I forgot that I have a girlfriend.
Just then Avneet's heel broke causing her to almost fall down. But, I am her knight in shining armor. As long as I am alive, no pains can come near Avneet. I know she has misunderstood that I have broke the promise, that all was a false promise, but I am sure once she gets to know the untold truth, she won't be mad at me anymore. Be it either we are dating or not, be it either I have a girlfriend or not, be it either she thinks I broke her heart *which I DID NOT* , She's my sunshine. My only sunshine. And I am sure everything shall be back to normal once Madhu regains her memory.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh." She said closing her eyes, scared to fall down and break one of her bones.

"Don't worry baby girl, I got you." He replied catching her before she falls to the ground.

Their eyes locked, fixed in each other. Memories flashed their mind as they blink lessly stared to each other's eyes.

(Uffff

(Uffff.... They look so freaking cute together😍😍. Who agrees?
And yeah, I know their clothes aren't same, please imaging Avneet wearing her white crop top with denim shorts and Siddharth in his casual style too.)

Avneet's POV:

As soon as I thought I was s
falling, I opened my eyes to see myself in Sidd's arms.
Our eyes were locked. His eyes were so different in moment like these, more softer than I know eyes could be. His touch was the flood of warmth that radiated from my chest through the rest of the body. I can remember the electricity of my fingers against his. How it used to keep me awake the nights, thinking of it.

Avneet bit her lip, eyes everywhere but on Siddharth. Then he moves closer with those eyes that look so deeply into her own. Her breathing becomes softer, the pensive look melting into a smile as soft as the morning light. Her body squirms just a little as her muscles relax. There is something about that gaze of his she'll never find in another man, as if in that moment their souls have made a bridge.

To Be Continued.....

Do You Think Everything Will Be Back To Normal again once Madhu realizes everything as Sidd thinks?

Sorry for a short chapter. I have been super duper busy this week that only time i get to touch phone is at night which doesn't even last for an hour 😭as I have school early in the morning. This was the only thing I could write. But I will upload a promo in the next part for the upcoming twist at night. Hope You Guys will like it.