⎟ Chapter XI ⎢

Meanwhile, Avneet has already arrived home after saying Bye to everyone at the party. She was tired. More like she didn't want to face this reality anymore. Sidd was messing with her mind. He has a loving girlfriend. A cute one. A supportive one. Oh, and also kinda protective one.Then why was he behind her? He loves Madhu, right? God, Avneet, stop thinking all this. He even proposed her then he loves her of course. All she wanted was sleep. She had no worries of how Sonu will get in as they both shared a key each of the apartment.

Back to Sonu and Tapu

"Haan, Sonu. Madhu has been through a lot which she doesn't deserve." Tapu commented.
"Oh god. What if I was in Madhu's place? I wouldn't be that strong as she is. She is the strongest girl I have ever seen." Thought Sonu sadly.
"Sonu,it's late night now. I think we should be going by now. Avneet must be at home all ready."
"Yeah. You're probably right."

Sonu muffled her footsteps.
Then, she turned the knob slowly and as the hinges are towards right,she turned clockwise.
Lifting the door, she turned against the knobs.

Avneet was already asleep when Sonu go and checked. She didn't want to disturb her beauty sleep so she decided to tip toe to her room.

In the morning, bell kept ringing at Bhide's apartment.
"Subah subah kon aagaya bhai?" Sonu said in a sleepy mode.
She opened the door.
"AAP LOG!.!" Sonu screamed happily.
"Avneet. Come here right now." She shouted.
"Avneet" She shouted twice, and then thrice.
But there was no response back.

Meanwhile At Radhika's House

Monica came in heart broken. She was crying. Regret washed over her like the long slow waves on a shallow beach. Each wave was icy cold and sent shivers down her spine. How she longed to go back and take a different path, but now that was impossible. There was no way back. She envied the pebbles, hard and lifeless, unable to feel the torments of life.

 She envied the pebbles, hard and lifeless, unable to feel the torments of life

"Why are you crying?" Radhika questioned. "What happened? And where is Ballu?"

"Radhika, I have no idea where Ballu is. He broke up with me last night at the party. He fucking broke up with me because of Meher. He said he had never liked me. If there was a girl in his heart then it was Meher. He was just dating me for fun cause he didn't think Meher would like him back. But now he said Meher might start to feel something for him so he broke up with me. " she mumbled. "I fucking wasted my time on him, Radhika. He never liked me, Radhika, he never did. I regret dating him. Maybe, I should have never dated him but I was blinded by my love. It was a love at first sight. "

"Monica, I know this is hard to know that the guy you dated never liked you. But, I would like to give a suggestion. Stop wasting your time, Monica, because there's a guy who has always loved you. He was really broken when you started dating Ballu. He loves you so much. Please stop making him wait."

"Wh--who i-- is he?"

Who do you think is he?
What happened to Avneet? Is she alright?
Oh, and who do you think are at the doors?

To be Continued....

Note: Now, I have been attending my summer course which is really important for me, so I won't be able to update a chapter a day. I hope you guys understand.