Season Two :⎟ Chapter I ⎟

Welcome To Season Two

For some reason,I am addicted to writing this story that I can't believe I am updating Season Two already😂.....

OK, Anyways,

Let's Start

Avu's POV:

It has been a few week since our reunion. Sidd had bought an apartment where we stay together, me, Sidd and Sami.

If there is one thing I have learned from my story then it's that:

Sometimes there are many tests in love, but true Love Can Never Betray You!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sami is gone to school and today Sidd has an off day from his shoots, so he's basically at home.

Avu : Stop it Sidd. You are tickling me so hard.

Sidd : Then, tell me I am hot and then I will stop.

Avu : Nope.

Sidd : Then suffer the consequences, babe.

He pinned Avu down the bed,continuously ticking her. There was no way out of this for Avu.

Avu : Okaay. Fine,stop.

She screamed not being to handle this tickling anymore.

Sidd : Then say it.

Avu : Siddharth Nigam is the hottest boy in the world.

Sidd : See? Wasn't that hard?

He replied slowly loosening his grips from her.

Both of them stayed in silence for some time,then decided to watch the movie Avengers End Game together.

Avu collected a blanket and covered both hers and Sidd's body with the soft duvet.

After watching the movie, Avu was constantly crying.

Sidd noticing it,pulled her closer as Avu covered her face in his neck.

Sidd : Avu?

Avu : Yeah?

She finally looked up to gaze in his dreamy hazel eyes. They were purely gorgeous.

He leaned in and kissed her. He let her his lips linger for a few seconds, then pulled back after.

Then, Sidd realizes something.

Sidd : Sorry, Avu. But I must go meet the director for my upcoming project.

Avu : But you promised you are gonna stay with me.

Sidd : I know, but then it's important

Avu : Is it more important than me?

Sidd : Of course nothing is more important to me than my Senior and Junior princess.

Avu : Then, why?

Sidd : Avu, I will be back in a while.

Avu : Okay.

Sidd planted a kiss on Avu's cheek before leaving.

In The Evening:

Sidd went to pick his young princess from school.

Sidd : How was your school,princess?

Sami : Boring. I would rather stay at home with Mumma.

Sidd : Lol, she's your daughter , there is no doubt, Sidd😆.

Sidd : Princess, you don't say like that, okay? If you want to become a successful person like me and your Mumma, then you must go to school. Okay?

Sami : OK, now can we go home, already? Please. I am hungry.

Sidd : Actually,you are going to your aunt's house. She is missing you a lot.

Sami : But I wanted to stay with you,papa😞.

Sidd : Princess,it's just for a few hours. She is really missing you. Me and your Mumma will come to pick you up later.

Sami : Okay. Then, we can have ice cream?

Sidd : Of course. Anything for my princess.

Sami : Ok. Then I am ready to go.

Back to the apartment.

Avu's phone notification:

Babe,I am so sorry for today. But I do have a surprise. Get dressed nicely and come to the restaurant in the car. I have already picked Sami and she's at her aunt's house.
Love, Sidd♡.

Avu's dress

Avu's dress.

Avu quickly ran to her room and grabbed a dress which was Sidd's favorite. Simple yet elegant. Then, she walked out of the apartment to the restaurant she has been told.

After she arrived, the table was already served but Sidd was nowhere to be found.

Sidd : Turn around, princess.

Avu did as told, and she saw Sidd knelt down with a banquet of roses on his hand.

Avu was in awe as she looked straight into Sidd's eyes.

To be continued.......

How was the chapter?