⎟ Chapter XII ⎢

"Why isn't Avneet replying me back? Is she OK." Sonu thought while walking towards Avneet's room.

They went to see that Avneet had been unconsciously lying on bed.

"Sonu beta. Maybe we should call a doctor. Look she's unconscious." Bhide suggested.

"Haan. Please call the doctor fast." Avneet's mother screamed.

It was Bhide,Madhavi, and Avneet's mother who had come to surprise their daughters but instead they have got a shock after finding Avneet unconscious on bed.

They had called the doctor.

10 minutes later:

The doctor entered in green scrubs, her black hair tied low in a pony tail. She was Indian looking with large brown eyes, neatly lined in black. She had the lithe movement of an athlete and the easy smile of one visiting a dear friend. She spoke with an american accent and with her hands. With each word the fine fingers would flourish into the stagnant room air.

After examining, she replied,

"Luckily, there's nothing to worry. She had just taken a higher dose of sleeping pills which made her unconscious. She shall wake up in within an hour. "

Phew. There was a big relieve in everyone's face.

Meanwhile back to Radhika's House.

"Who is it,Radhika."

"It's Bhavesh, Monica."

"Bhavesh?!"

"Yes. He had always loved you. Don't make him wait anymore. You should go to him."

And just like that, Monica left.

Radhika then went to the rooftop to find Ballu.

The sky was dappled by the cloud, a beauty over him motley crew. So he rested on his back and let his eyes gaze upward, enjoying the nothing that is everything.

Radhika tapped his shoulder.

"I thought I would find you here." She continued.

"What is it, Radhika?"

"Look Ballu, I know how Monica is and that you don't like her but breaking up with her like this was what I didn't expect."

"What should I have done, Radhika? Tell me. You know how she is. She had never given me enough space. She would always flirt with the guys she knew. She didn't understand my passion. She knew I love quite times but she still annoyed me a lot.
I have been with her for three years but I can't stay in relationship with her anymore."

"Bu--"

"No buts." He cut her off. "You always thought that I have a crush on Meher. You have always wanted us to be together. This is the time. You must help me."

He finished before leaving.

"Ugh.. Okay."

Back To Avneet

After 25 minutes or so, she had finally waken up.

"Avneet, you're all right. All right." Avneet's mother thanked god while hugging her tightly that the tears were bursting on Avneet's shirt.

This kind of thing had never happened before, so it scared Avneet's mother a lot.

"Beta, how are you feeling, now?" Madhavi questioned.

"Better but dizzy though."

"Avneet, you take a rest while I make a bone soup for you." Sonu replied.

"OK."

At Night

Everything was fine now. Avneet's feeling better then ever.

"Bhide Bhai, it's your apartment and you guys should have privacy yourself so I was thinking to move on to a hotel."

"Arrey, you don't need to move to a hotel. I've already researched that Makta King's flat (Still In Gokuldham Society) is empty. You guys can stay there."

"OK."

The next day, they moved to the Makta King. And by they, it was Avneet and Avneet's mother.

At Night

Avneet was passing by the living room when she heard some crying noise. She went to check in there and for the first time, she witnessed her mom crying.

"Mom,are you okay? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"A-- Avn---Avneet, y--your fa--father." Avneet's mom stuttered.

MY FATHER?!??

To Be Continued.....

Thank you so much for over 700 reads.💜

This was the last episode with Monica and Bhavesh. They had a really small role but hopefully in my upcoming stories, they will have bigger roles.